Ch. 37 Final

Authors pov

The deaths of Jin and Taehyung hit everyone hard. There was a lot of mourning and tears. Question on how they were to even keep going in life. Struggles and hardships, even another death to hit everyone hard all over again.

Namjoon after Jin's death was shattered. He was betrayed, but that didn't matter he lost the love of his life. Now forever buried six feet deep in a secluded area that only Namjoon and Jungkook know where. The others respected that because only they knew a lot about Jin and his favorite place. (Which is where he is buried)

It took months, but Namjoon knew he needed to move on though it was hard. He would regularly find himself coming back to the mansion to visit his brother, but would leave just as quick. He decided to leave the Mafia, he wanted to get away from all the killings and death. He couldn't bare it any longer.

He found his way to college and is now enrolled finally putting his smarts forth in the world. He became a rapper/ singer, writing about his life, obviously keeping out enough so no one would know about the Mafia. Most of his songs were dedicated to Jin though, sweet love ballads of a heartbroken man.

Living now comfortably back in Korea near the ocean finding crabs along the beach and enjoying the sun or on hard days cursing the world for taking his lover.

Jimin still works for the Mafia in his kidnapping unit. The cheer he once had almighty all gone. The first while after Jin and Taehyung's deaths he went straight to the bottle along with Jungkook. He wasted himself away finding random people to fuck or fuck him. Creating fake illusions of happiness.

He was still the bright Mochi he always was, but not as often only when he was drunk and forgot about what happened. Though he was close to the two he wasn't as close as Jungkook and Namjoon so he was able to move on after a year. Finding peace that the two boys were out of this life of destruction and death.

Yoongi mourned the two missing their presence. He had a Mafia to run though. Sometimes behind closed doors when no one was around though he would break down. Tears streaming from him in heavy flows.

He would always wipe them away and put on a brave face and lead away trying to put the deaths behind him, but struggling without the constant dad jokes and adorable box smile that used to be a every day thing now gone.

Hoseok cried almost daily. Missing the two so much. He along with Yoongi moved on faster from the rest though. Hoseok moving on fast due to Yoongi's help. He would sometimes on hard days go to the bars with Jimin and Jungkook to forget, but it was rare.

Hyunnie didn't take the news well, when Jungkook tracked her down and told her. She put on her best for front though for the company. Which she now ran taking Kim Inc. to new heights. She would break down every so often and take leave to visit practically he son's grave and mourn him, but would always return stronger knowing he's in a better place.

Jungkook had it the hardest though, due to being so close to both of them. Endless drunken nights, crying till he passed out, panic attacks, suicide attempts, where his new forte.

Everyday was a struggle that his beautiful boyfriend wasn't at his side, and his caring brother gone into oblivion. Both of them being everything to the boy, his light, his happiness, just everything! He didn't leave the Mafia staying at the home they had in Seoul where they now based out of and only going to the US one when need be.

Though when March came around the next year, the 28th to be exact Jungkook ran freezing cold bath water found tons of different pills like, sleep, pain, etc. and took out a freshly sharpened knife.

That night he was discovered by Jimin when they were supposed to go to the bar, but Jungkook never showed. He was then buried next to Taehyung. Now probably dancing happily in the after life together.

             All the boys are happier now, only few tears are shed on memorable days.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The epilogue is all that is left! I hope you all enjoyed the book!