Ch. 4 Rags

It really sucks having to republish this and try to get back to my views! :((((
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook pov

       When Jungkook woke his scenery had changed entirely. No longer in that public bathroom at the convention type ordeal, now he was in a car heading down the highway. A whimper comes close to his ear with a sniffle right behind it.
        Coming out of his woozy state he begins to feel a large weight resting on his lap and a head tucked between his neck and shoulder. Glancing to his right he can only see the neck of the man who is sitting sideways in his lap crying away into his shoulder. On his left his a blonde man smiling at him revealing dimples in his cheeks. Moving past a light pole, the light hits the object in the mans hand, a gun.
         "Welcome back sleeping beauty!" The man on his left says still smiling. Then it hits Jungkook.
          The man on his left is the one who knocked him out with that rag that must have been covered in that one drug that he can't think of right now. The man crying into his shoulder was Mr. Kim. There was another man in the bathroom though, glancing towards the driver seat he spots the purple silver haired man casually driving down the highway.
          "Oh shit," groans the man on his left setting his gun down on the floor board. "He's coming out of the woozy state, just know buddy you try to fight I'll just knock you out again."
        "Shut it dumbass now you're gonna scare him, we're not gonna knock you out ignore my friend here. I'm sure you are wondering why you're in a car with two strangers who have guns, have drugged you, and now taking you to a unknown destination right?" The shorter guy from the bathroom turns around and gives Jungkook a reassuring smile, his eyes almost disappeared as he does.
          Looking back and forth at the two men he turns to his right when he feels someone tightly grip his shoulder. He turns to face a shuddering tear streaked face of Kim Taehyung. His puffy eyes red with tears sitting there ready to spill over. His red tinged lips shaking with his effort not to wail. Slightly shocked at this new version of Taehyung. No longer the proud, strong, confident, business man, Jungkook knew, he was now the small terrified man curled up in Jungkook's lap. To shocked to move him Jungkook let him stay and asks the man driving to explain.
           "Well technically Mr. Jeon we weren't after you, we were after Mr. Kim here. Someone came to our boss saying he wants him gone and promised a pretty reward for doing it, so obviously he took the job and assigned us to do it. Mr. Jeon your just a nice bonus probably use you for ransom."

Taehyung pov

           Taehyung bites his lip and squeezes his eyes shut trying everything the can to not cry. It doesn't work well his lip quivers and tears stream down his face, but he doesn't wail like he wanted to. Not wanting to scared or annoy the men terrified they would do something to him because of those pathetic wails.
          "Calm down," the divers says reaching his arm around to rub small circles on Taehyung's back while saying reassuring words. "We're not going to kill you were taking you to our boss to see what he wants to do with you. For all we know you could be lucky and he gives you to options to work for us."
          "Work for a fucking Gang hell no!" Taehyung squeals out clutching closer to Jungkook, totally forgetting the fact that he hates the younger and just seeking comfort in someone he doesn't exactly trust, but at least he knows who Jungkook is.
          "We're not a 'gang' we're a Mafia very different." The man next to them in the back seat pipes up.
          "Let's play a game!" The driver says looking back at Taehyung though the rear view mirror. His sweet smile almost making Taehyung forget he's a kidnapped and want to become this man best friend.
          "What the hell you tell us you're kidnapping us saying your more than likely gonna kill Taehyung and hold me for ransom and then you're like 'hey let's play a game!'" He says the last part in a high pitched voice mocking the driver.
          "Well we can play 20 questions you can ask us questions and we will give you as much intel that we can." Taehyung ears perked up at this and wipes the tears from his eyes. This is a good chance to find out more details that he very much wanted.
          "O-ok I'll start easy, what are your names?"
          "Really fucking ask their names not anything like why the hell are you doing this? Are you going to kill us? Nothing like that!" Jungkook swerves his head to look at Taehyung, his face a mere 3 cm away. Realizing their closeness the boys faces heat up and quickly turn away Jungkook grumbling under his breath about Taehyung's question. The driver laughs at their embarrassing moment just then and then looks between the road and the man in the back next to them.
           "Uh- Umm sure what's the harm," the drivers face brightens up with his adorable smile. "I'm Jimin and my partner here is Namjoon."
            "Ok my question now," Jungkook straightens himself up some jostling Taehyung around. "Where are you taking us?"
            "Well to our boss, but right now to the airport. That's all I can tell you really." Jimin responds.
            They go on for hours asking different questions Taehyung's a little more personal than Jungkook's, but Taehyung just felt comfortable with this Jimin guy. Namjoon has a face that just looks like he hates the world, but when Jimin makes him laugh his dimples appear and make him look so adorable.

Jungkook pov

            Taehyung's head begins to bob back and forth as he goes in and out of sleep. Finally getting tired of almost getting head butted a couple of time Jungkook guides Taehyung's head to his shoulder. Looking out the window of the car Jungkook spotted the airport entrance which they totally bypassed and headed around to the back of the airport.
            "Shit, shit, fucking shit!" Jimin begins saying as they approach a jet that's surrounded by cop cars there lights flickering between colors many different officered men going in and out of the plane carrying crates of stuff that Jungkook could only assume what drugs.
             "Change in plans looks like, Namjoon Hyung could you could find some information about a plane for our destination please." Rolling his eyes at Jimin he gets out of the car and sneaks around the car towards the airport workers.
              "What the hells going on?" Taehyung wakes up bleary eyed. Jimin quickly explains that's their plane and so now we have to hitch a ride on another plane instead.
              When Namjoon approaches the car he whispers some things to Jimin, Jimin nodding his head in understanding. Reaching over in his bag he pulls out a rag and a bottled substance. Pouring the liquid onto the rag he turns around letting out a sorry before covering Taehyung's and his mouth and nose with the rag. Both breath in out of shock causing them to collapse immediately.