Ch. 26 Wanting Out

Laon pov

    "What the fuck do you mean! That little shit killed someone?! He wouldn't harm a fly so much as shoot someone in the chest!" I yelled as my men or well man now considering the other was apparently shot dead by Taehyung.

        "Sir I guess he has changed and he was with Mr. Jeon they looked pretty intimate." The man said standing before my or well Taehyung's desk at Kim Inc. soon to be Lee Inc. if all goes as planned.

       "Oh good! Just another way he'll look horrible if he did comeback, a fucking fag, as if anyone would take him seriously after that! Also no competition from Jeon Software since it might as well be closed down with how quickly it's crumbling." I scoff and kick my feet up on the desk leaning back in the chair.

     "Sir he has been presumed dead by everyone for almost a month now, why worry about still killing him? Obviously he won't resurface because it was a cadaver they found and not him." The goon said daring to question me. "I feel if he were to want to resurface he wouldn't have faked his death."

       "It doesn't matter I want him gone completely so if later on he wants to resurface for some unknown reason he won't be able to cause he'll be dead." I smirk wickedly and wave for the man to leave and I'll give him more details on the assignment later.

       After he's left I call for the beautiful secretary Taehyung had as his right hand for the few years he's owned the business. The door to the office slowly opens as she enters head hung low looking only at the floor.

      "Look at me Hyunnie!" I command and she flinches at my voice. She complies and looks up at me with scared eyes.

      "Y-You called for me S-Sir?" She stuttered over the words as she fiddles with her fingers.

       "Now now you no not to call me Sir. It's Daddy when nobody is around." I state blatantly.

       Ever since I had taken over the company I've turned the beautiful secretary into someone for me to take my desires out on. Since I don't care for Taehyung's mother at all and she is only my wallet for the time being I don't care to do anything with her, she just doesn't sexually arose me. So I need someone to release with and Hyunnie has become the lucky lady. Maybe unlucky in her opinion, but who cares?

       "Close and lock the door you know what I want." I say standing up from my chair and hungrily slipping my eyes across her delicious curves.

        When the door clicks shut I'm on her. Connecting our lips as I forcefully shove my tongue into her mouth, enjoying the taste. She tried pushing me away just as she always does until I pin her to the wall. I take her by the wrist and force them against the wall over her head. I allow my free hand to slowly slide down her curves until I reach her thighs slowly sliding my hand up.

      "S-stop p-pl-please." She whines as I graze my fingers across her wet entrance.

      Ring! Ring!

      I growl in annoyance as my phone goes off on a squealing tantrum. I motion for Hyunnie to go and I grab my phone sliding my thumb across the screen to answer.

      "Hel-"

      "I can't do this anymore I'm done I refuse." The voice says over the line cutting me off.

      "The hell you are. You signed a contract saying you're on with me until the nuisance is dead now shut the fuck up and do your damn job!" I yell getting more and more pissed off by the second. First he interrupts what I was doing with the secretary and now he want to try and back out!

       I hang up the phone and go to find Hyunnie to finish what we or I started.

Jin pov

        The beeping sound on the phone declares the other line hung up on me and I gruff before putting my phone away. Shit what have I done?

         I card my fingers trough my hand before resting them on my face. I slowly shake my head back and forth as I think of what I've agreed to and done all those months ago.

         Back when Jungkook had huge hatred towards Taehyung and a man that wanted Taehyung dead. I wanted nothing more than to help my brother get his revenge so helping someone kill Taehyung sounded like a great way to help for some reason. Me being in a Mafia got the man, Lee Laon, in touch with Yoongi promising he would be able to do the job.

       So from there me and Laon worked together to get both the males at the party where Namjoon and Jimin would take it over from there. The duo were to be kidnapped and taken to Yoongi's mansion and Jungkook would be able to kill Taehyung and there I would confess to Jungkook that I had been working for the Mafia since our parents died.

        But none of that worked out. Instead the boys fell in love out of all scenarios. But Laon still wants him dead and with the contract I so stupidly signed I have to work to kill Taehyung before I can be released from the contract. Fuck what am I to do!

      "Baby?" Namjoon says in a raspy voice from sleep.

       "Yes." I turn to look at him and his eyes go wide and he wraps me in a tight hug.

    "Princess why are you crying! What happened!" He says I guess in the dim light from the moon flooding into the room from the window must have reflected of the tears streaming down my face that I didn't even know were there.

     "Nothing just nightmare let's sleep." I say quietly laying back down in Namjoon's strong warm hold. Sleep claiming my body in a matter of seconds.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for not updating in a while kinda having a bit of writers block but I'm moving past it no worries!

I don't know when I'll be updating Tutoring yet but it will be soon!