Intorduction

Intro: description
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Warning: This book will have mature language and contents. Almost nothing will be a 100% accurate. Self-harm, and death is noted to happen often in the book. The only charters based off of real people will be the BTS members any names or features similar are mere coincidence.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

           Two young owners of very large software corporations are kidnapped. The two hate each other more than anything and can't stand to be in the same room without a argument. But will the kidnapping change the feelings between Kim Taehuyng and Jeon Jungkook? And when offered a deal that will have them leaving their lives behind and joining one of the largest mafias, to survive will they take it? Are there hidden feelings that neither of the boys are aware of? Read on to find out.

Intro: the characters

Kim Taehyung:

23 year old owner of Kim Inc

23 year old owner of Kim Inc. he's smart, but hated by many who think he's not suited for the 'owner' job at his age. He keeps his head up and tries to ignore it, but its hard to ignore when most of the hate he gets is from his own mother.

Jeon Jungkook:

21 year old owner of Jeon software

21 year old owner of Jeon software. He doesn't get as much hate for his age as much as Taehyung for unknown reasons. He has a cold, hard-ass personality that was brought on by a past, this past also caused him to hate Taehyung more than anything. But do not underestimate the kid.

Lee Laon:
Taehyung's stepdad. He's a stocky graying haired man, he has permanent wrinkles on his forehead and around his eyes. He is also a greedy power hungry man who will do anything to takeover Taehyung's company. He married to Taehyung's mother hoping to get in and sweep away the company, so far it's not working. So what will he do to take the company from Taehyung's grasp?

Taehyung's mother:
She will only be referenced in the book never seen.

Jung Hyunnie:
She is a slim short woman with long black, back length  hair with large brown doe eyes. She is Taehyung's secretary and kinda mother figure, since his own mom has nothing to do with him after marrying his stepdad. She helped him with schooling and work always being there for him when his mom wasn't.