Ch. 32 Warehouse

Taehyung pov

         "Alright I bet twenty she slaps him before the conversation is over." Jungkook says as we watch a couple fight on the sidewalk outside the coffee shop.

         It was a small shop, with tons of business men and women there looking for a quiet place to do their work. Most clustering the outlets charging their expensive laptops so they can turn in late Memos, or paperwork. All sipping on strong coffees to keep them from falling over passed out from being over worked.

          We were here waiting for our target to get the message that Hoseok will be sending his phone to go to a select location we have. Me and Jungkook will tail the man until we reach the desired location and well I think you get the rest.

          "Hmm, ok your on." I said watching intently as the woman screams at him for cheating on her with quote 'some whore', but of course the man mistakenly keeps coming towards the woman to hug her or console her and I knew before she even did it that I'd lost the bet.

         "Damn! That girls got and arm!" Jungkook whistled holding out his had for his payment. I roll my eyes reluctantly placing the money in his hand.

          Before he had time to gloat his eyes snapped up to the door where the jingle sounded someone's enter or exit. He quickly stood up motioning for me to follow as he made his way out the door. I sighed getting up know what I had to do next.

        It's not that I can't do it, I can after reading their files and seeing all the awful things they have done it would be simple to just put a bullet in their head. It's just I was having fun people watching, I enjoyed it quite a lot you get to see many different things from the various people that live in this world and how idiotic people truly are.

        I walk next to Jungkook holding on slightly to his leather jacket as we made our way down the crowded sidewalk following the man. I knew exactly where we were going it's the fifth guy this week we have done the same routine to. In a abandon warehouse off the back streets of the beautiful city, is were we have laid four men to death and it's about to be a fifth.

         As we turn the corner leaving the main busy street we start heading down the back alley way to the warehouse. Homeless lay out in all the small things they occupied to keep themselves going, but these streets are mostly filled with the drug addicts strung out on many different cocktails of drugs. Some passed out some dead others on their way to one of the two.

         A minute after we see the man enter the abandoned building we follow in after him. We climb the disgusting stair well, full of the smell of sweat and old piss. We reach the third floor and open the door it giving off a heavy creak in response.

        "Hello." I beam a bright box smile at the man to calm him, which has seemed to work on the last victims it makes it go a lot smoother.

         Normally either me or Jungkook distracts them while the other sneaks up behind. If that doesn't work then, well we shoot the runner.

         "What the fuck do you people want!" The man yells at me trying to be brave, but I see the fear in his eyes.

         "As someone who is part of the Mafia that you stole drug cartel from." I say simply as I see Jungkook behind him raising the gun. "We're now taking care of you."

           Bang!

          The man slums to the floor blood pooling from the wound as all life leaves his eyes till they are glazed over. I reach down and close his eyelids as I've done for every other victim before standing up and walking out with Jungkook.

          "You did good." Jungkook says wrapping his arm around me giving my shoulder a tight squeeze.

           "Thanks, you did too." I whisper back as we leave the building.

            The pitter patter from feet above let me know that the workers that hid in different areas of that room are out cleaning up so when we come back a already dead man on the floor won't alarm the people to run. I shake my head still not knowing which job was better.

           "Hey great work!" Hoseok comes though mine and Jungkook's ear piece.

            I hold it so I can respond, "Thanks Hoseok Hyung, whose next?"

            "Laon actually." Hoseok says. I look at Jungkook both our eyes widening at what he said.

             "What?" Jungkook says now holding the ear piece as well.

              "Namjoon and Jimin are gonna finish up with the rest of the people, while you and Jungkook get your ass back here so we can explain how we plan on doing it so there won't be any mistakes." Hoseok says over the com. Both me and Jungkook roll our eyes, but quickly head back to where we were staying.

                       *              *              *

              "Welcome back you twinks." Yoongi says gruffly due to us being a little late. What I can't help me and Jungkook decided to have a make out session in the car before coming in the house, the boy is to damn irresistible.

              "Yah, you're one too asshole." Jungkook shot back as we sat at the table earning a middle finger from Yoongi. As did everyone else who were chuckling.

            "Ok so look we have a tracker on his phone so we know his every location." Yoongi said as a map popped up with a blinking red light indicating Laon's currently location. "We will have him lured to a location I which you two will go there and finish the job."

            "So pretty much the same thing me and Kook have already be doing?" I ask after Yoongi was done.

            "Precisely, we had you doing that so that if you could do it on easy targets a slightly harder one should be a piece of cake." Hoseok said sitting in a chair across the table computers surrounding him as he hacks god knows what this time. Probably some website so he could get a free pouch thing that clipped on to his jeans.

            We both nodded leaving the room to prepare for what we had to do next.