Ch. 1 Daydream

Taehyung pov

      The cool breeze from the March air whips into the room tickling the hair on the back of Taehyung's neck. It's almost peaceful, comforting as long as you look out the big glass window and watch the sunset over the mountains in the horizon. The way the light reflects into the big office room hitting the chandelier making the light bounce all throughout the room, claiming it a pinkish color.
      "Mr. Kim?" Taehyung swivels around in his chair at the sound of his secretary Hyunnie entering the room calling out his surname.
      "Yes, Mrs. Jung" When he turns the rest of the way around he sees the slim woman, her long dark hair cascading around her shoulders. Her big bright doe eyes flicking between him and the young man beside her.
      "You have a visitor from Jeon Software."
      Taehyung's eyes scan the young man next to Hyunnie.  He's a slim, but obviously buff in his suit that's hugging his body in all the right places showing of his arm muscles. His eyes crinkling as he smiles a bunny tooth smile at Hyunnie thanking her. He runs his hands through his dark hair that's parted to the side a style that suits him.
       "Hello Mr. Kim." He strides over to the desk and Taehyung rises to shake hands with this man who is still yet to introduce himself. And what the hell is Jeon software? Taehyung's corporation Kim inc. is the only software company for miles since when did this new place start.
       "Hello, Mr... Sorry I didn't catch a name." He firmly grasp Taehyung's hand and shakes it before taking a seat across the desk. Glancing around the room as if taking every little detail in before answering.
       "Right, sorry I'm Jeon Jungkook." He turns his head back to meet Taehyung's eyes. Crossing his legs he smiles, his little bunny grin.
       "Well nice to meet you Mr. Jeon," Taehyung smiles his box grin back before clasping his hands together on top of the desk. "What brings you here Mr. Jeon? And what is this Jeon software?"
       "Well Mr. Kim I know this is surprising news, but your software corporation is not the only one anymore. And your numbers are dropping fast because they are joining us. Oh don't look this dumbstruck you should have know since your daddy left a couple months ago, and you refuse to pay off up coming companies that you were eventually gonna have competition."
       Taehyung quickly wipes off his dumbstruck and tries to keep calm, but this little brat was testing his patience. Taking a deep breath he thinks over everything this young man who doesn't even look old enough to be 20 smirks all the while watching him try to control expressions.
       "And exactly how old are you Mr. Jeon?"
       "20 exactly." He cocks his head at this question.
       "So that makes me your elder by two years, which means I deserve my respect and you have most certainly not given it to me. I'm going to have to ask you to leave Mr. Jeon." Jungkook looks a little shocked, but quickly wipes it away. He smirks again and stands up offering a proper goodbye and heads to the door.
       "Oh and Mr. Kim, don't act surprised you had to know this was coming." And with that he closes the door leaving Taehyung in the room alone.

                                  *         *         *

         It was almost a year ago since the first day that bastard Jungkook stepped into his office. Since he has kept his word on stealing Taehyung's business and wreaking his company. While it was a small dent it still hurt sales, but Taehyung is a proud man and believes that soon this will all pass and those who left will come back to his services. For six months he's been wishing for that some have come back, but most haven't.
        He turns away from his desk wanting to escape the paperwork lying there. With a exasperating sigh and looks out the window staring at the silhouette of mountains and valleys, the bright light of the full moon rising just over the mountains ridges. Sitting there mesmerized by the sight he let his mind wonder, as it often did when he had the time.
         This time it was different it's like his entire scenery changed, his once walls stocked with shelves full of nick-nacks and books now were a open field of different flowers and wild grasses. The once dark sky now bright with mid morning sun, the mountains still there, but no longer silhouetted and no longer so far away, they now are the purple gray you think of when you hear the word mountains and less than two miles in front of Taehyung. The once dust particles that dance throughout the room became butterflies dancing and kissing Taehyung's skin.
        He let out a laugh embracing the new place his mind had created for him. Standing up he began to twirl and dance through the field causing the insects to jump from their hiding places and look as if they were dancing along with him.
      "Umm ... Mr. Kim? Mr. Kim," Oblivious to the fact that his secretary had walked in on his daydream. Now watching him bounce across the room laughing at different times as he did it. "Mr. Kim!"
       Hyunnie's yell snaps Taehyung out of his trance and brings him crashing back down into reality. The the field gone now replaced with carpeted flooring. The mountains return to the silhouetted one out his window. The butterflies now once again dust. Everything that he was enjoying now gone and throwing him back to the world of business and work, no longer dancing in a field with the warm sun making him all energetic.
       Taehyung turns to Hyunnie who has just watched him awkwardly giggle and dance about his office. Her face showing nothing, but confusion and a dash of amusement she quickly straightens he stance and addresses Taehyung again by Mr. Kim. Quickly regaining his clam composer he responds
        "Yes Mrs. Jung?"
        "You have a visitor." At the word visitor she shuffles her feet and looks down.
        "Whom is it." Brushing off the front of his shirt he walks back to his desk straightening the papers he had knocked off as he waits for Hyunnie to announce who it is.
        "It's... It's... Its your stepdad." She looks up from her feet to Taehyung. She knows all about how much he loathes the man who married his mother for her money. Hyunnie is his best friend, and honestly his only friend.
         Honestly she's more of a mom to him. While yes she's to young to be his mom she's been there for him since his mothers remarriage, helping him in his work, comforting him after a bad day, etc.
       "Send him in." Taehyung groans and throws on his usual blank expression. That man deserves nothing from him. Believing he can't run a company just because he's young. Or marring his mom for money. The list just goes on for his hate for the man about to walk though the door.