Ch. 11 The Deal

Taehyung pov

It had been almost and hour since he spontaneously kissed Jungkook, and liked it a hell of a lot. But he still sat in the cars seat legs drawn up to his chest in a awkward and uncomfortable position. Sighing he let go of his legs and straightened them out stretching as much as he could, which wasn't very much, then rested his chin in his palm and looked out the window.
Big fields of corn ran along the side of the road as drove to a still unknown destination that had a lot to do with gambling. Taehyung has been wracking his brain for the information he desperately needed, but couldn't remember a time they learned about American cities. He he should have never learned about them I mean hell he's from Korea not America so why would he learn or know American cities. He wouldn't that's what made this task so hard. Even though he knew he didn't know the answer he was only thinking of it so he didn't have to think of the kiss.
The way it felt as if Jungkook's lips were supposed to be there against his. His slightly rough lips colliding with his and moving in a harmony that could still time. The pleasurable pain he induced on Taehyung when he bit his bottom lip, making him want to lay on his back and let Jungkook dominate him completely.
            Taehyung knew he was Bi since high school, but never has he felt this way towards a guy. He felt as if Jungkook was his missing piece in life, and really thinking hard on it Taehyung never really despised the younger he only acted that way so Jungkook thought the feelings were mutual, but he had secretly always had feelings for him.
Jungkook had said the kiss helped him decide something though. What was it he decided on? That he still hates Taehyung? That Taehyung is a fag that deserves to have the life beaten out of him? He remembers in high school when he had told his friend, or who he thought was his friend, that he was Bi and the kid had said that to him, that he should be beat until he was dead. Taehyung homeschooled after that not wanting to have to deal with hateful people ever again. Surely that's not what he decided though right he's the one who deepened the kiss. Does that mean Jungkook has feelings for him?
Taehyung's stomach and heart leapt for joy at this thought. Well there's no denying it now Taehyung, even though you're in a shitty hostage situation you now know you like Jeon Jungkook. But there was still the question of what Jungkook had decided on that nagged at him so he decided to ask.
"J-Jungkook," the fear of rejection suddenly hit Taehyung making him was to cry, but he quickly regained himself when Jungkook looked at him with hopeful eyes. "Umm y-you said you decided on s-something wh-what was it?" Mentally kicking himself for his stutter.
"Oh that," Jungkook's face fluttered through three emotions so quick that if Taehyung would of blinked he would have missed it all. Hope, fear, and courage, sticking with courage, Taehyung watched him take a deep breath before saying three words that made Taehyung crazy.
"I like you."
Taehyung wanted to squeal in excitement, but decided against it because they were being quite so Jimin couldn't hear them and same for Namjoon. And also because he didn't want to sound like a little kid that just got told they won candy. So instead he smiled and blushed uncontrollably.

Jungkook pov

God was there any look that Taehyung couldn't pull off? Even looking like a teenage girl who just got asked out by the caption of a team, he looked freaking gorgeous. It was adorable, his rosy cheeks, box smile the way he tried to avoid eye contact and blushed even more when he made it. Jungkook was still worried though because that was Taehyung's only response while he thought it meant he felt the same it wasn't those words. This pulled at Jungkook's courage and made him start to wilt and become nervous.
"Awe Kookie, are you ok with me calling you that? I know you got mad when Jimin said it earlier so umm yeah." Jungkook normally got mad at the nickname whenever anyone said it and he didn't know why he just hated it, but when Taehyung said it in his deep smooth soft voice it made Jungkook want him to say it again and again. He couldn't help himself he just stared into Taehyung's eyes while they weren't trained on him and were darting about the car looking for anywhere else to look except Jungkook's face. He found this adorable and just wanted to grab him by the cheeks and make him look him in the eyes. Instead he settled for leaning closer until their breaths intertwined in the short space between them. Taehyung froze and looked at Jungkook because there was nowhere else to look.
"No I don't mind the name as long as you're the only one saying it." This made Taehyung blush more and wearily smile. "Now Taehyung what do you think of me."
"I-I umm I feel the s-same-e." Jungkook just adore his stutter, and the fact that he could get under his skin that bad. He loved the fact more that Taehyung has just said he feels the same. Meaning his biggest enemy is now on the road of becoming his lover. It sounded like something out of a movie.

Jimin pov

Jimin enjoyed listening to his two captive, god he hates calling them captives, hell he hated the job he was in, but it paid well and he had good friends in the job and didn't want to leave, he just wished he could get another job in the Mafia except kidnapping, but he was too good for Yoongi to give him another job.
It was funny how Jungkook and Taehyung went from what they thought was hate towards each other, but Jimin new better from the start him being good at reading body language, for him to not notice the feelings and sexual tension that was really there. Jimin sniffled a chuckle it was funny that they never realized their true feelings to each other, but it was adorable that they thought he couldn't hear them right now. Though he wanted to listen not trying to be rude by listening in, but because he wished he had a mushy love in his life, but that wouldn't happen because he didn't want a weakness, something for someone to take and break him, so he kept solo.
Watching the two in the back though just now finding the feelings between them and acting on them made Jimin want to do something for them, as in save Taehyung's life. That's why Jimin and Namjoon were sent to kidnap him, someone wanted to take his company and knew he couldn't unless Taehyung was gone so he called Yoongi Hyung his boss to take care of him, as in take a gun put it to his head and pull the trigger. Jimin didn't want Jungkook to lose someone he just found so quickly and ruin his life.
The low gas light turned on so Jimin pulled in the gas station to fill the tank. Turning off the engine he turned around and asked if they needed to use the bathroom and the two nodded. Shaking Namjoon till he grumpy woke up he told him to take the two in and let them go, he grumbled, but grabbed the back door opening it telling to get a move on. When they were inside Jimin began filling the tank and pulled out his phone.
Jimin: 'Hey Yoongi Hyung!'
Yoongi: 'Ahh Jiminie how close are you?'
Jimin: 'probably get another hotel tonight then be there a hour or so after we leave. Can't wait to be back in Vagus missed gambling at my table!'
Yoongi: 'good you will have to help clean up the mess after the job is done before you can go back to your table.'
Jimin: 'about that Hyung... can we spare him and Jungkook?'
Yoongi: 'why in the hell would I do that!? To have more people after me! And lose all this money? That's a hell no!
Jimin: 'please Hyung we can get a cadaver and give Taehyung a whole new identity and stuff.'
Yoongi: 'why do you care so much if he dies? I know you're nice to your victims to keep them calm, but you don't normally get attached.'
Jimin: 'well it's cause even though everything has said Jungkook and Taehyung hated each other's guts they really don't they're just now realizing the sexual tension between the two of them and are actually acting on it a little. I don't want that taken away from Jungkook so soon, considering Taehyung's fate I don't think it fair.'
Jimin: 'PLEASEEE HYUNG!!!'
Yoongi: 'ok fine but we can't let them just go free.'
Jimin: 'offer them jobs! I'll train them personally.'
Yoongi: 'ok deal, fill them in, but you need to get here sooner so no stopping if at all possible.'
Jimin: 'ok thank you Hyung! Your the best! See you soon!'
Jimin closed his phone delighted he got Taehyung out of death and Jungkook out of a huge heartache. He put the gas pump in the holder and screwed on the top as the three men walked out of the station. They all looked confused as Jimin smiled, jumped, and squeal about the gas station lot.
When they were all back in the car Jimin turned around smiling ear to ear not being able to wait to tell the boys the good news. He clapped his hands together really fast all excited.
"Great news! Freaking amazing news!"
"What?" Taehyung asked the older whole looked as if he was about to have a spasm.
"Ok so I'm going to tell you everything then you can ask me questions fair enough?" Jimin started filling them in watching their eyes widen with joy, fear, sadness, so many different emotions, but they let Jimin finish before looking at each other. Jimin watched as a whole conversation played between their eyes before saying.
"We're in."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A kinda long chapter yayy!