Ch. 9 Embarrassed

Taehyung pov

         "Good morning!" A high pitched voice woke Taehyung from his sleep.
          Opening his eyes he saw Jimin with his face cupped in his small hands and his elbows resting on the bed looking at Taehyung, Namjoon standing behind them with boredom all over his face. When he opened his eyes more and they adjusted to the morning light spilling though the window that one of the two men in front of him must have removed the curtains covering it, he saw himself still cuddled up next to Jungkook. Embarrassed he quickly retracted his arms and pushed away from Jungkook. A grumbling Jungkook sat up and wiped eyes, they widened at the sight of Jimin and Namjoon before relaxing into a annoyed look.
          Taehyung brought his knees to his chest and tried to make himself as small as possible. Which was hard because he was taller than everyone in the room except Namjoon. So his large slim body looked awkward in a position normally used by small kids.
         "Aww you two are cute! Aren't they Namjoon," Jimin swung his head around waiting for Namjoon's answer, his silver hair whipping him in the eyes as he did this. He stared intently at Namjoon till he muttered a sure. "Yes I'm shipping it! Maybe Taekook, yea something like that. Sorry Kookie it doesn't sound good if we put your name first." Jungkook's face went from annoyed to angry at the sound of the nickname Jimin had given him, but his expression was totally ignored.
           The man went on rambling about the two being together. Taehyung felt his face heat up and the same for his ears making it obvious he was embarrassed. He tried his best to hide it, but it only caught Jimin's attention and made him comment more.
           "We're definitely not together for one. Two this kid is a crazy night cuddler there's no escaping his grip. That's why he was bear hugging me." Jungkook sighs climbing out of bed and heading to the bathroom. When the door click shut Jimin turns all his focus back on Taehyung.
            "Do you like him?" Jimin looks deep into Taehyung's eyes looking for any signs of lying. Taehyung nearly chocked on his spit at this question.
             Did he like Jungkook? No of course not that would be silly, even after everything last night the boy probably still hated him for an unknown reason. A reason that stared to pull at Taehyung's mind making his curious self want to know. Still he did enjoy being close to Jungkook last night and his strong arms wrapped around Taehyung made his heart do a little dance. He liked the fact that he was able to calm Jungkook down after his nightmare, that must have been pretty fucking scary cause he cried into Taehyung's shoulder for while. There were so many different things about this boy that began to stick to Taehyung.
             "I don't know." Taehyung responded. Cause while Taehyung enjoyed the idea of Jungkook he wasn't all that sure he liked him just yet. I mean hell they've hated each other for the past year there's no way they could jump right into loving each other right?
             "Mmm... sure you don't," Jimin wagged his eyebrows at Taehyung. "I feel like being nice and giving you a hit as to of where we're going. Your hint is gambling."
His quick transition in the conversation surprised Taehyung. After knowing this guy for a short while he has picked up on him changing the subject quite quickly and at random times.
             "Gambling?" Taehyung was confused there were thousands of places to gamble everywhere how does that narrow it down?
             "You'll have to know a little more about America to understand, but gambling is a pretty obvious hint if you know your stuff." With that Jimin pushes off the bed and begins filling his bag with the snacks laid out on the counter.
So much for that Taehyung thinks. He could get lost with a map and a person to guide him how the heck was he supposed to know his way around America? This was just great he still had no idea where they were going but apparently he had been given a obvious hit. Why does everything have to be a riddle why can't it just be straight forward?!
             The bathroom door clicks open and Jungkook walks out, steam from the hot shower following him like a lost puppy, he is running a towel though his wet hair attempting to dry it, but only managing to mess it up in a sexy way that makes Taehyung's stomach drop. The water droplets on his face and neck reflected the morning light making Jungkook have this angelic glow to him. Taehyung quickly snapped his eyes away not wanting to get caught staring and have Jimin drill him again.
            "Taehyung take a shower we're leaving in thirty minutes." Namjoon said from where he was sitting on the couch. Sliding out of the bed he headed to the bathroom, Jungkook was the only thing on his mind, how did he feel about his sworn enemy? Are they even enemy's anymore? He decided to ask Jungkook ask he headed towards the bathroom.
            "Jungkook? Are we umm a-are w-we." Taehyung hated when he stuttered due to nervousness.
            "Are we what?" Jungkook had stopped drying his hair and looked a Taehyung. His dark brown eyes looking at Taehyung with full attention. Some of his hair fell in his face making Taehyung want to reach out and brush it away, but he was to nervous to so he just asked his question.
            "Are we still enemy's?"
            "No."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Super short chapter sorry