Ch. 24 Hospital Beds

Jungkook pov

        I rushed beside Jimin into the infirmary, the other boys behind us. A woman in a white classical nurse outfit came rushing to us with a gurney. Other nurses and a doctor came out as well rushing to the scene. Oh god the blood it was everywhere, a steady trail behind us and it now seeping into the gurney mattress.

       I tried following them into another room when I was stopped by very familiar wide shoulders that nearly made me faint. Was I delusional from all the tears and fear? Or was I actually seeing my Hyung in the house of the Mafia I've been living in for over a month?

      "Ji-Jin?" I stuttered more tears starting to flow.

       "Damn it told you kids to not let him know about me." Jin said sternly, in his mother voice.

       "Why Hyung? Why couldn't I know you were here?" I asked confused on to why this information was with held from me. And I honestly thought I was dreaming, my big brother, the sweet mother like boy in a fucking Mafia! I'm losing my mind this is too much!

        "I'm sorry I never told you Kook. I've been working for the Mafia since mom and dad died. We needed bills paid and well Joonie here met me in a bar and I found my way here as their doctor." Jin said as he ushered me to a seat. Before the back of my legs could hit the couch I passed out cold all this too much for me and my heart over stimulated in joy, sadness, anger, worry, oh and not to mention I was drunk off my ass.

Taehyung pov

      All I see is darkness, oh wait that's the back of my eye lids! I slowly flutter my eyes open. Everything is so white and bright, I squint my eyes till they adjust to the brightness. I must have made it to the after life! Finally I have made up for my wrong doings! When I go to sit up I see my luck isn't what I hoped, IV's, heart monitors, and all different medical equipment laid about the room.

      Then my eyes land on a slumped figure in a small chair in the corner of the room. A black leather jacket laid across them as they sleep on. Slowly and quietly pushing away the covers so not the wake the person in the corner, but that doesn't help because the heart monitor spikes the beats coming more rapid.

"Tae, baby?" A raspy voice says from the corner of the room. I freeze cold chills creep up my back. I know that voice, it's a voice I've hated, and now like a lot.

       "Kookie." I say holding back tears. Though I feel so deeply sorry about what I did to that man and I want to make up for it I was blinded by so much self hate to realize what I would be leaving behind. My boyfriend, my new found badass Mafia friends, etc. I don't want to turn around I know I've probably scared the living shit out of everyone and now I have to face the repercussions of that, fuck!

      I hear small footsteps behind me, slow hands travel down my shoulders till they rest on my waist. I take a deep breath knowing what's about to happen. Jungkook slowly turns me by my hips just as he does every time I turn away and don't look at him. I feel myself facing him now, but I keep my eyes down. He places two fingers under my chin lifting my face to make me look at him.

       "Fuck! I was so scared! There was so much blood! And y-you, you were so pale a-and. Fuck!" Jungkook stuttered on obviously still having a bad mental picture of what had happened and what I looked like and he was terrified. His eyes glossed over with tears and the slowly slid down his cheeks. I feel even worse having put him though this. I look up at him wiping away some tears and leaning to press a kiss to his, once lush soft lips, now chapped and dry.

        "Taehyung! Great you're up!" A cheerful voice pipes up before my lips press Jungkook's leaving me slightly upset that I didn't kiss him to make him feel better.

        I turn to see a man I've never seen before, he was tall, wide shouldered, and definitely handsome. So handsome he could probably go viral by just stepping out of a car.(a/n: oh wait he did! Lol!) He was dressed in doctors attire and smiling fondly at me and Jungkook, a smile a mother gives when she's sees her kid happily with their partner.

       "W-who are you?" I ask confused on why I've never seen this man before.

       "Right sorry I'm Kim Seokjin, I'm also your boyfriends brother." I swear my jaw drops. This is Jin Hyung that Jungkook has cried multiple times over because he had to leave him behind.

       "What!" I screech clutching Jungkook's arm and looking between him and his brother questionably.

        "It's a long ass story, that you can hear soon, but for now you need to rest." Jungkook says rubbing small circles on my back walking me back to the hospital bed.

       "I've been out for who knows how long and you want me to go back to sleep!?" I complain as I lay down and let Jungkook tuck me in.

      "You've been out for three days, plus to much moving around and you'll open your stitches." Jungkook says and Jin nodding along with him.

      At his mention of stitches I look down at where I had cut myself. Large long lines ran across my arms, wrists, and thighs the skin tightly pulled together and dark thread looking stuff ran in between them holding them together to heal. I nearly gasped at the sight surprised at how I even managed to do this many cuts without passing out of just stopping.

     "Come on brother let's leave him to his sleep." Jin said opening the door motioning for Jungkook to follow.

     "You have a lot of explaining to do mister." I said weakly grabbing Jungkook's arm as he started to leave and he chuckled and nodded before walking out leaving me to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm really struggling with this book now!!!! I've got to get it to the ending I have laid out but I am really trying to find a good way to get there to give you guys the most chapters, cause I want this book to hopefully reach, forty chapters at the least.

So there will hopefully be more stuff in here like fluff, smut, obviously a better explanation of Jin, any requests and I'll see if I can squeeze it in as long as it can kind of go with the story line.