Ch. 29 Roof Top

Jungkook pov

I made my way out onto the roof. Mine and Taehyung's spot to find him already there. He sat looking off into the distance at the city lights dancing in the distance in the dark. The horizon still slightly pink as the last of the suns light slips away to leave us in complete darkness.

"How'd you get here without walking?" I chuckled when he snapped his head around and his surprise turned into a glare. His perfect brows furrowed and eyes sharp. A slight pout on his lips.

"No thanks to you and your horny ass self! Practically had to crawl here, and I could barely do that." He huffed turning back around to face the lights. "I mean was freaking ten rounds necessary?! Cause my damn ass doesn't think so!"

"Of cause it was and don't act like you didn't enjoy it, you were the one who kept saying 'Fuck yessss Daddy! Right there!' You saying all that was obviously you wanting it." I said smugly

Taehyung opened and closed his mouth multiple times trying to find a come back but settling for a beat red face, neck, and ear tips. He turned back around muttering something under his breath that I quite couldn't catch. We sat for a while until Tae spoke up.

"I almost ended it here you know?" I was a little taken back by his words, but nodded remembering how Jimin had told me about how Taehyung was close to just walking right over the edge to his death. If it hadn't been for that Mochi my Baby would be dead and I probably would have come up here to do just the same.

        Taehyung has become my love source and I don't know what I would do without him. Which is odd because not long ago we hated each other. Though we may have both slightly liked each other even though we never admitted it. He's become my everything, and life with out him equals no life for me.

"And I would have been right after you." I said looking out at the lights falling into the alluring trance, like a shipman to a siren's song. It just lulling my mind from any and all thoughts as I just watched the lights dance like a ballet dancer.

"What?" Taehyung grabbed my arm turning me to him confused on if he heard me correctly. Shaking me slightly to snap me from my trance.

"You are the only thing I live for at this point in time and for along time you have been." I whispered wrapping my arms around him pulling his cold body closer to my warm one.

"But what about your Hyung, or the business? Surely there's someone worried about you back at home?" Taehyung said straddling my lap so I look only at him and not off in the distance.

I scratched the back of my neck not really wanting to talk about who I was before. The guy who was obsessed with ruining Taehyung, bringing home different girls and guys to appease my stress. And the other stuff too...

"Tae, baby I wasn't a good guy before. The only reason I'm still around is cause I was so invested In ruing you. I treated my employees like shit, both my parents adoptive and biological were dead before I got out of my teens. I slept with many different people most I never even got the names of over the time. Hell my life was pretty fucked up for awhile. Then I met you and your the only person I live for." I say softly pulling him closer.

Taehyung looked me in my teary eyes that I didn't realize had become full of tears and gave me a sweet smile. Then he leans forward and gently pressed a kiss to my lips. His soft lips calming me down as I wrapped my hands around his waist. Then he pulled away and rested his head on my shoulder gripping around my upper body in a tight hug.

"It's scarier when it's not you." I say simply while rubbing small circles with my thumbs on Taehyung's exposed skin due to his shirt coming up while he was leaning forward.

"What do you mean." Taehyung said lifting up looking me in the eyes, worried.

"I've attempted suicide multiple times, pills didn't work they were too slow, so Jin found me and took me to the hospital. Hanging, but the damn rope snapped. Jumping off a bridge, but a really nice girl talked me out of it. I also tried it the same way as you, but obviously didn't work Jin came home from work early." I said pulling up my sleeves to show him my scars that littered my arms and the one on my neck where the rope had cut me before it snapped. He gasped at every scar tears welling in his eyes some spilling over which I quickly wiped away.

"Baby don't cry. I'm not going to do it again so long as I have you." I said pulling him in for a quick kiss before bear hugging him. His body shook him my hold as tears and sobs racked through his body.

"Pr-promise?" He hiccuped in my ear as he clutched me tightly.

"Yes I promise."

We sat together contently on the roof in each other's arms as the night continued. The last bits of pink slipping behind the horizon line. Then the stars filled the sky twinkling in all their glory. After a hour Taehyung fell asleep in my lap and I sit in the trance I was in before the conversation began. It really was truly beautiful, the cities lights dancing in the cool night. Slight wind whipping against my cheeks keeping me cool from the desert heat. It was peaceful, perfect I guess you could say it was just me and my softly snoring boyfriend who I loved whole heartedly.

"Fuck there you two are." My head snapped around to the guy who's smile was lighting up the area as if the sun was out.

"What do you want Hoseok?" I whispered not wanting to wake Taehyung.

"We have you two's first target! And guess what we're all going to Seoul to do the assignment and for a bit of visitation." He beamed with excitement.

"Who's the target?" I said trying not to jostle Taehyung to much and wake him as I carried him, but it didn't work.

"Where are we going?" He asked groggily rubbing his eyes trying to wake up.

"My Suga bear's office because you two are killing Lee Laon as your first target!" Hoseok said skipping away.

Leaving me and Taehyung shocked and following quickly behind.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So I want to say the book is coming to a end soon, but really it's more so the plot.

Like it's going to take around 20 more chapters at the least I think so don't worry!

So the plot is coming to a end but it's going to take a ton of chapters to get to the end cause details ya know?!

Anyways hope you enjoyed the shortish chapter!