Ch. 2 Street girls

Taehyung's pov

      "Hello again son." A man with graying hair steps into Taehyung's office.
       "Don't call me that I'm not your damn son and you know it." Taehyung grits out. His hands gripping into the arm rest of his chair, not bothering to turn around and look at the man in his office.
      He hears a short laugh escape Laon's mouth, filling the room with the annoying sound. Taehyung hears footsteps make their way around to behind his desk. Where his chair was currently facing towards the window watching the moon rise higher in the sky.
     "Well at least you don't try to claim yourself my son. I would never want a naive dumbass pric-"
     "I'm not a naive person I'm quite smart I'm running the fucking corporation on my own! Without any help at all!" Taehyung vents to the man telling all about how he is very capable and going into about how the man is only with his mother for her wealth. Finally calming down a bit he asks "Now why the hell are you here?"
      "I'm here because there's a business party coming up. It's for any business men and or women wanting to go and see what's new and their competition." The Laon regains his composer after wiping off a shocked look. "Anyways I think it would be a good idea for you to go."
       As much as he hated and never wanted to agree to what this man said he had a point. It would be great for Taehyung to see if anyone else was on the rise that he needed to watch out for. So with a nod of a head as a response he motions for Laon to leave thanking him for the information as much as he hated doing so.

Jungkook pov

         Bodies entangled, lips crashing against lips, skin, pretty much anything. Jungkook lifts up the small girl and sets her down roughly on the desk top scattering papers, pens, and everything else off of Jungkook's large desk. Ripping at her close she does the same with Jungkook's.
        Moans escaping her mouth when he began running his fingers along her lower regions with one hand while caressing her breast with the other.
       Knock! knock! knock!
       The sound of someone's constant tapping on the door causes the two to break apart. Groaning Jungkook pulls away from the girl he had picked up while out shopping for a new suit. When the tapping stopped he turned back to the girl, more moans and a couple nail imprints were indented into his back when he inserted his fingers into her.
      "Alright I'm coming in Jungkookie!" The squeal of his older brother Soekjin came though the door as Jungkook was busy bringing the girl to her climax. The door swings open with his tall wide shouldered brother in tow with take out.
      "Oh my fucking god Jungkook!" He can already hear the scold he's going to get from his Hyung because of this. Pulling away from the girl unashamed by his current state of being shirtless with a naked girl underneath him, he turns to his Hyung with a mischievous smirk plastered to his face.
      "Your damn fault for walking in Hyung," bending over to grab the girls clothes and toss them to her. He picks up his shirt and puts it back on. After the girl gets dressed she squeals her way out of the office and down the hall.
      "Jungkook you shouldn't be fucking random girls off the streets!" His Hyung started going into a long rant that Jungkook heard none of and just picked up his things and made everything look nice and neat again, nodding or making some kind of sound every once and while to make his Hyung think he was actually listening.
      "Jungkook your not even listening are you!" Soekjin or Jin as Jungkook calls him stood hands on his hips with a pointed finger at him.
      "Nope, but it was funny watching you think I was." He smirks at his Hyung only angering Jin farther.
      "Whatever Kookie," he say using the nickname Jungkook loathes more than anything. He snaps a pencil at the sound of it, his Hyung not even startled by his younger actions, as they are common. Kookie has a bit of anger issues. "Anyways I wanted you to know that they're having this big business get together thing and I thought it'd be good for you to go ya know."
       "Mmmm cool. I'm not going."
       "Yes Kookie you need to checkout what's new!"
       "Why do you want me to go so bad?" Looking at his Hyung with suspicion.
       "Because Soomin is going to be there with her family's restaurant and I don't want to go alone. So pleaseee come!" His Hyung had grabbed his arm squeezing it, his way of begging.
       "Fine. Fine. Fine! Fucking fine, let go of me! I'll go I'll go." Shaking his arm out of his Hyung's grasp.
       "Thank you! now lets eat!"Jin set out the food and they begin to eat, talking about what had happened that day. When they finished his Hyung cleaned up and got ready to go.
        Waving a goodbye Jin left Jungkook in his office to clean up the mess he had made while trying to fuck the girl on the desk. Finding a number and a note from her as well. He simply took the paper and ripped it to shreds, annoyed that the girl thought she was anything more than a one night stand.
       Jungkook heads over to his window to look at the big skyscraper that held Kim Inc. he saw the light in the office that was Taehyung's, which he quickly figured out due to the light being on at nearly all hours. Jungkook wonder if Taehyung would be a the gathering. Hoping he would be and do something so embarrassing he'll be ruined for life. The light in the office switched out as it always did at precisely 11 p.m. every night. Jungkook followed suit and quickly gathered his things before leaving the building.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Short chapter I know sorry I couldn't think of much for it.