13 Is An Unlucky Number

All Marleigh Evans' ever wanted when she was little was to grow up and get away from her crazy family of 13 children; easier said than done.

At age 21 she's finally secured a job, and settled down with her boyfriend of 9 months, Noah. At 23 years old, Noah is ready to tie the knot with his girl, but there's only one problem; he still hasn't met her family.

Growing up in a family of 13 children is not the most pleasant thing. It's guarantee that there will be fights, pranks, drama, and more. All of which Marleigh has been trying to avoid with Noah, and it's worked until now.

After finally meeting Marleigh's parents, they only have one concern for the two. Are they ready to get married and start raising a family of their own? Can they really trust Noah to take care of, not only their little girl, but a family? Deciding to test the two's capability and trust for each other, they arrange a deal.

The deal states that if Noah and Marleigh accomplish, with success, the challenge that her parents give them, they will give the couple their blessing and pay for the entire wedding with no limit. However, if the two fail to do so, Marleigh is not allowed to marry or even continue dating Noah ever again. 

The challenge is: Noah and Marleigh must take care of Marleigh's siblings for a month while her parents go on vacation. 

Simple? Far from it. However, Noah agrees, not knowing just how devious the Evans' children really are. 

Easy is far from the challenges Marleigh and Noah face, especially when her siblings want nothing more than to prevent Noah from taking away their favorite sister. 

Just how far will they go to prevent him from tying the knot? And just how far along in the month will Marleigh and Noah last till they succumb to her sibling's terrors?

And as the month goes by Marleigh starts to question if Noah really is the one. Anything can happen during one month especially with the Evans' siblings. 

After all 13 is an unlucky number.