Chapter Nineteen.

I woke up to a warm body pressed against my own, the morning light slipping through the window, casting a glow over the room.

"Morning, princess," Ethan snuggled closer.

I flipped to face him, chest pressed against chest. "Good morning," I placed a soft kiss on his nose.

"How do you feel?" He asked, brown eyes scanning my face for signs of regret or disgust.

"Perfect," I smiled. "In fact..." I tapped my fingers against skin on his hip, biting my bottom lip.

"Again?" He asked, disbelief on his chiseled face.

I nodded, and Ethan didn't require any more persuading.

After another round of fun in the sheets and a warm shower, we found ourselves in the kitchen, cooking french toast. Well, he was cooking. I was watching. I was watching the man of my dreams expertly and effortlessly crack open eggs. He made cooking look so hot.

"Oh no," Madeline's voice snapped me out of my daydream. "There is not enough coffee in the world to prepare me for this," She shook her head.

"Good morning, sister dearest. French toast?" Ethan smirked from the stove.

"You spent the night," Madeline ignored her twin brother, pointing out the obvious. I was wearing one of Ethan's sweatshirts, nothing else but a pair of his boxers on underneath.

"Yes?" I replied.

"You had sex."

"Twice, actually," Ethan boasted.

"Gross," She wrinkled her nose in disgust. "As your best friend, I'm happy for you, but as his sister, please save me the details," She avoided eye contact with her brother as she made her way over to the coffee pot, pouting herself a cup to go. "Next time, warn me when you two are having a slumber party. I will gladly spend the night with Ver or Fran," She waved her goodbye and exited the kitchen.

We waited for the sound of the front door closing before looking at each other. Neither of us could contain our laughter.

"I want to feel bad," Ethan said. "But, damn, Lo, you really know how to make me feel good,"

"You know what would make me feel good?" I asked, a sly smile forming.

"What's that?" Ethan hummed with a smirk, leaning closer across the counter.

"A piece of that mouth watering french toast," I replied, playful annoyance crossing his face.

"Only if I can have a kiss first,"

I stepped forward, closing the distance between us. I pressed my body up against his strong build, tilting my head up towards towards his. I parted my lips, my hand slipping behind him and snatching a pancake off the counter. Before he could react, I pulled away, taking my pancake and running to the other side of the kitchen island.

"So that's how you wanna play it," Ethan grinned. In one swift move, he jumped onto the counter, sliding over and landing next to me.

I turned to run, but his hands caught my waist, lifting me and spinning me around to face him.

"You owe me a kiss," He said, leaning down to take what he wanted.

Soft lips brushed my own, sending sparks down my spine and arms, until my fingers shook with love's electricity.

Even after he pulled away, and we sat down to eat breakfast, I couldn't seem to hold my fork tight enough. He just weakened me so much. I was in such deep waters, I couldn't help but to worry about what lurked beneath me as I tread for dear life, to not give into him completely and fall in love.