Chapter Twelve.

"Well clearly you're not enough! If you were enough do you think I'd cheat on you? God, you're so stupid, you're just a piece of eye candy for me." Tiffany screamed back at him.

"You're a real bitch, you know?" Ethan kicked over a traffic cone. "I give you all of my attention, and you go have sex with other guys in the bathroom every chance you get!"

"Maybe if you weren't such a prude!" She spat back.

"You don't get it, do you? You're so immature, that's why you can't possibly comprehend the fact that I care more about a person than just their looks. You have such a shitty personality I wouldn't want to fuck you with a ten foot pole."

"Too bad, Jordan already did fuck me with a ten foot dick!" She screamed. "Maybe you're just jealous that he's bigger than you,"

"How'd you know? You've never seen me naked," He shot back.

"I'm so glad I haven't. I need a real man in my life, unlike you,"

"Go ask Jordan for a ride home, maybe he'll let you ride him again too," He turned away from her and began to walk away.

"Do not fucking leave me here," She screamed and grabbed his arm.

He whipped back around to face her. "Watch me,"

She let go of his arm, and for a second, I thought she was letting him go. Just as he turned to go, she smacked him across the face.

He stood, shocked at her actions.

"Should we call for help?" Ash asked from behind me. I had forgotten he was there.

"I'm not sure," I replied.

"Stay away from me," Ethan jumped into his car and sped out of the parking lot, answering that question.

"I guess not," I shrugged.

I watched as some guy came out of the gym, walking towards Tiffany.

"That's Jordan," Ash whispered.

Tiffany grabbed him by the back of the neck and began kissing him sloppily.

"Gross, let's get out of here," I slipped my heels back on and climbed out of the car.

Tiffany and Jordan were too caught up in making out to notice us sneak back into the gym.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's my best friends!" Madeline threw her arms around me. She had been drinking again.

"I'm thinking that it might be time to get going," I told Ash, taking Madeline's hand.

"I'll round everyone up," He nodded.

"Come on, it's time for the after party!" I told Madeline and pulled her out towards the parking lot. Tiffany and Jordan were gone.

After about ten minutes, everyone was in their respective cars.

"Goodnight, Lola," Ash kissed me before getting into his own car, Split in the passenger seat.

"Alright, girls, it's just us," I said as I pulled out of the parking lot.

They responded with cheering, and I laughed. I was so glad I didn't drink, they were all going to be so hungover in the morning.

I managed to get them all into the house, and got them to get ready for bed.

"Guess what?" Veronica asked us, toothbrush in hand.

"What?" We all asked in unison.

"Anderson and I had sex on the roof," She snickered. "Twice,"