Preference: How they act when you tell them you remember them (Maze)

THOMAS - You and Gally were siblings. It was obvious, all the guys said it in the Maze. You and Gally never talked about it but you knew it was true. When Thomas came up, the closeness with your brother began to fracture. He was so mean to Thomas and something about it made you feel sick inside. You knew it was because Gally had seen Thomas in the changing but what exactly had he seen? You were going to find out. One night, you and Thomas had been talking up in the tree house, you both had fallen to sleep. Both of you had the same dream, but you both knew when you woke up that it really wasn't a dream. You were there, Thomas was there and Gally was there. "Now I see why he hates me," Thomas had joked. 

"Yeah" you breathed. You couldn't think. You knew you and Gally were related but now you knew for sure and it was a strange feeling. A feeling you and Gally could now share, you were now able to talk about it. You and Thomas however, you didn't know what to so with that. "I guess we were..."

"Yep," Thomas said. You were both going to talk about it there and then, but- and only one person could interrupt this- Gally shouted up to you. 

Later that night you and Thomas had planned a place to meet. This time it was up an actual tree, that way Gally wouldn't be able to spot them. "I think we used to do this a lot to get away from him," you said as you helped Thomas sit safely on the branch.

"I couldn't imagine why," Thomas replied sarcastically, after a moment he said what you both had been thinking, "I think whoever put us in here made sure the three of us had that memory."

You would all come to learn why. When you break out of the Maze and Gally killed Chuck, you were forced to choose between Thomas and Gally. You chose Thomas, only because you believed Gally was dead. You never believed it was him who killed Chuck, you knew he was being controlled. That was because you were being controlled too.  

NEWT - You had come up in the box before Thomas, you didn't say anything but you knew Newt. You knew him instantly, you assumed that WCKD couldn't erase him from your memory. You seemed to know what he was thinking and how he was feeling, you had a connection. But, it would take Thomas coming up in the box before you spoke about it. "y/n?" Newt began, you looked up from the chopping board, "hi."

"Hi, Newt, Frypan's out back, I'll get him-"

"No, no, I want to talk to you..." Newt wasn't his usual self, he was nervous. You agreed and followed him, "Frypan will be upset that you left the veg unattended."

"Frypan can't argue with the second in command," you said, "what's up, Newt? You know it's better to say it." You said that because you knew he was thinking that. You both walked slowly around the Glade.

"I think we both know what I'm going to say..." Newt trailed off and stopped walking. He looked at you and you nodded.

"I know because you do," you said, "I realised that you also know what I'm thinking... I just wonder if we can communicate," you said, frowning. Newt was wondering that too. Yes, we can, you both said together, both of you heard it. No one can know, both of you thought.

Not yet, Newt added. "It'll create suspicion and if we want to get out of here... all of us, we can't fight. We're already in a pickle about that Thomas." Newt nodded over to Thomas, he decided it best they actually talk. It was too strange talking to someone without any sound coming from each other's mouths.

"Plus, it's a bit weird," you said, making Newt laugh.  

MINHO - You were a runner, ever since you had sprinted across the Glade. You had seen the runners come back, but they were screaming at one of them, you had sprinted across the Glade to help. You had pulled one of the runners past the wall, just in time before it started to close. Minho, the keeper of the runners, had seen the whole thing. Many of the keepers had protested the idea of you being a runner. But, Minho made a very good case. "y/n was able to sprint the length of the Glade, Newt can stand to this, then make the quick decision to pull one of my men out of the Maze. I need someone like that on my side when we're out there. Perhaps, I will suffer the consequences but as for now. I want y/n to be a runner."