"How long are you going to be babysitting me?" : Dylan / Gladers

Requested by quackson_klaxon_

a/n: if you've seen deadpool,  I'm hoping that you'll find it funny or at least get what i'm tryna do... enjoy

y/n walked up and down the aisles, she knew it was out today but she couldn't find the damn thing. She finally spotted it, "really, at the front" she mumbled to herself, "I need glasses" y/n mumbled again, shaking her head as she picked it up. She tried not to get annoyed with the people holding her up in the line as she went to buy it. When she got home she changed into some comfy clothes, put the DVD into her DVD player and switched the tv on. She then went to the kitchen and made herself a cup of tea. Her housemates wouldn't be home until later on that night and she was so happy she had the whole day and most of the night to herself.

As she sat down, she placed the cup on the small coffee table, pushing away some of her housemate's rubbish which was left. She then pressed play and that's where she couldn't remember anything that happened after that.

She gasped for air and her surroundings came into focus. Where am I? Then she thought... Who am I? She was in what seemed like a cage, she tried to stand but the box was still moving. She needed water. She opened baskets but there was no water. The box seemed to be moving forever, she retreated into the corner of the cage like a box. She felt trapped, not only in the cage but also her mind. She knew what things were, water, baskets, hands, fingers, shoes. But, she didn't know who she was. This seems familiar, she thought.

The box came to a stop, she waited for what came next, for some reason she knew there were all boys waiting for her on the other side of the doors. "What the shuck? Another girl?" y/n knew what that meant and she also knew the boy's name who spoke. His name was Minho. But, she didn't say anything, somehow, she knew that it would cause problems for them.

"Don't all help her at once" A boy pushed through the crowd, the boys watched as he helped the girl out of the box. She didn't fight his help, nor run, nor faint... she reacted pretty normally. That was worrying to the Gladers, no one had ever reacted like that before, they had seen many reactions in their time in the Glade, but this was a new one.

"Thanks," y/n said to the boy who had helped her out the box, she was standing on the edge of it, the boys still staring at her.

"No problem" The boy replied, "I'm Thomas" he stuck his hand out.

y/n shook it, turning to where the camera would be and said, "He was great in Teen Wolf" she nodded, turning back to Thomas, "I can't remember my name, but it'll come to me soon. A good hit in the head might do it" she smiled.

The boys exchanged looks, "right, okay, shows over. Get back to work" A blonde boy, with a strong accent, said, waving people away from y/n and Thomas. "The names Newt, I'm second in command-"

y/n was looking at where the camera would be, raising her eyebrows.

"and- erh" Newt frowned looking where y/n was but saw nothing but the walls of the Maze, "I... keep this place together when Alby ain't around."

"That's because he's the glue... but we know it-" y/n was talking to the camera but cut herself off as she held her hand over her mouth letting out a small sob, she then turned back to Newt, "which ones Alby?" she questioned, but she already knew, how she did, she still didn't know.

Newt pointed him out, he wasn't sure what to do with y/n, she was different to anyone. She didn't ask questions but she didn't ask enough questions. "I tell you what, Tommy here can give you the tour" Newt patted Thomas on the back.