Chocolates

Chapter Forty-five

---------------

Chapter Summary: It's valentines day so chocolates!

Today was the last day of the Aikatsu Ranking. In order to participate in the final tournament, you must be in the top four.

Emi was in six place and if she beats two more idols, she would gain a spot. She really doubted that she will get a spot since the current top four are Elza Forte, Yume Nijino, Mahiru Kasumi, and Rei Kizaki.

Emi looked up from her feet and finally noticed that the hallways were decorated with pink streamers.

Today was valentines day! The blonde could see many happy females giggling in the hallways about who to give their chocolates too.

"I was thinking of giving some to each of the M4 members." One replied.

"I only have very little so I'm definitely giving it to Asahi-senpai!" Another girl giggled.

Emi felt her blood boil a little. She hadn't made any chocolate and she definitely doesn't have any experience.

'Should I make chocolates for Asahi-senpai? I don't know. I've never made chocolate before. Should I just buy some then lie, no! I can't do that! It must be homemade! Be a good fan Emi!' She scolded herself. 

There was also a valentine day performance and Emi planned to perform a stage alongside Honoka.

Cheerful Lolita's muse snickered.

'Maybe I should tell Elliot and see what he thinks.'

Before class could start, she swiped out her phone and pressed his contact.

"Hello?" He answered. "S'up?"

"I'm thinking of making chocolates for Asahi-senpai. But I don't know how to make chocolate-"

"TRY! Try to make it for him."

'If Emi gives the chocolate to Asahi-senpai it would be the perfect opportunity for him to confess his love!' Elliot devised.

"You have to give him chocolate!" He screamed.

"Yeah yeah. I'll try. Don't get so hyped up, I might fail you know." She replied.

"I don't care. Give him the good ones."

"Okay okay. I'm making it at lunch."

The call ended with a little scream from Elliot. The blonde rolled her eyes and continued her way to class.

-------------------------------------------

After class Emi met up with Hotaru to make valentines goodies. Apparently Hotaru was really good at making sweets so Emi begged her to come help her.

"First get eight ounces of chocolate chips- HEY NO EATING!" Hotaru shrieked and snatched the bowl from the other. "It's for Asahi-senpai, not you."

"Melt the chocolate by putting it in hot boiling water."

Emi placed the bowl in the pot full of boiling water. She then used a chopstick to stir it well.

"Then you can add in the peppermint extract." Hotaru advised.

"Okay."

Emi bit her lower lip while trying to pour a tiny drop of peppermint extract. All of a sudden her arm accidently touched the boiling pot.