An Encounter

Chapter One

--------------------

Chapter Summary: Emi Hoshino encounters a boy who gives her motivation for the first day of school.

Today was the start of a new school year. A certain golden haired girl happily skips around Four Star Academy's campus. The blonde's name is Emi Hoshino and she is a first year.

The young girl's past is filled with many idol activities. It all started when she wasn't even born, her mother got the chance the feel the sensation of an idol; only once. She wanted Emi, her second daughter, to experience the joy of being an idol. Once Emi was born, her Mother had already planned her fate. She took her to several auditions where Emi was scouted as a child actress and model. But did Emi hate it? No she didn't. She simply thought is was fun. The young girl disappeared from the entertainment world after she started school, to focus on her studies. And here she is today, at Four Star Academy. To fulfill her mother's dream- no, her own dream.

'I'll probably end up joining beauty class of theater class,' the blonde though as she watched S4's performance.

All the students were first gathered at the large auditorium where each member of the current S4 would give their speeches about the start of the new year

All the students were first gathered at the large auditorium where each member of the current S4 would give their speeches about the start of the new year. The current members of S4 are, Yume Nijino of song class, Mahiru Kasumi of beauty class, Yuzu Nikaido of dance class, and Ako Saotome of theater class. There was a small pause. All of a sudden there was another performance.

"Oh my god it's Perfect Elza!!" The person sitting behind her shouted in awe.

'Perfect Elza? Elza Forte?' Emi thought. Everyone knew Elza Forte, the heir to the country of Monaco. 'She's performing here, why?'

The graceful idol appeared on the stage, but what caught Emi's eyes were the majestic pair of wings behind her back, glimmering just as bright as the user.

"Wings." Emi mouthed in amazement.

Song: Forever Dream
Writer: Leo Kanada
Composer: Hidemasu Naito