Rainbows

Chapter Twenty-six

---------------

Chapter Summary: Yume Nijino paints the path rainbow.

Today was all about training. The moment Emi and Elliot told Asahi that they were entering the Young Star Contest, he started jumping up and down and bumping into whatsoever.

Honoka and Emi decided to meet up with Elliot where they would all train together.

"They said that each round is all a secret." Elliot tsked.

"Then how the heck do we train if we don't know what to train??" Honoka snarled.

"Just practice whatever you think you are lacking." Emi added."I'm not good at dance so I'll practice that."

"But I'm good at everything." Honoka bragged.

"Why don't you improve your attitude." Elliot spat.

"Hey, you watch your attitude, shortie!" Honoka shot back.

"Elliot, you're good at dance right? Can you help me?"

"Sure. I can help you with acting too, since I'm at the top of Threatre class." The male smirked.

"It's fine. I'll help her since I'm at the top too."

"I don't really need to focus on acting."

-------------------------------------

"One two three four five!"

"Your foot in three was a bit off." He explained. "Your twirl was a bit stiff too."

"Haha you suck at dance." Honoka chuckled. "Why don't you pour water on yourself."

"I don't want to keep relying on that cheat." She replied. "Okay, one two three and.."

"Your feeting was better there. The twirl was good too."

"Yes! Dance is so hard."

"What song are you performing for the contest?" Elliot asked.

"I'm thinking of singing a new song. How about you?"

"Monogram of Two "

"Ah I really like that song. Twilight dream~"

"Stop it! "

The blonde playfully slapped the other.

"Oh I just remembered. I have something for you."

The muse ran over to her bag and dug out the cards. She had finished designing Elliot's premium rare.

"Here. I made you a premium rare."

The male's eyes sparkled.

"Omg! It's beautiful. Thank you so much!!" He squealed.

"I hope both of us win!"

"Nuh uh." Honoka cut in. "I'm winning; and taking the money and fame with me."

"Even if I lose, I'll be satisfied that I at least tried!" Emi replied.

"Yup!" Elliot agreed. "Let's all Aikatsu!"

-----------------------------------

That afternoon everyone was gathered at the cafeteria. Apparently Yume was having a concert and Emi could feel something special about it.

She knew that her senpai was training version hard every day; and  inspired her to work harder.

Song: Message of a Rainbow
Composer:HALIFANIE
Writer: Sarari Matsubara

"Uh issho ni ikō yo sā sēno!

Let's go! Ashita e issho ni issho ni
Say Ho-! Niji made todoke utagoe
Let's go! Mirai e issho ni issho ni
Say Ho-! Niji made todoke omoi yo

Chotto hekonjatte ochikomu kimochi wa itsumo
Kimi ga kitto (un) tonari ni ite (sō) fukitobashite kureru no
Hitori ja nagasugiru michi mo oshaberi de atto iu ma
Kinō mo kyō mo kirameite ashita mo tanoshimi Day

"Koko made oide" mō mattenai de tonjaō ka
"Kimi wa daijōbu" kagayakitai nanairo ni

Ameagari no sora wa kon'na kirei nanda ne
Narande mireta koto ichiban ureshī yo dakara (ne!)

Let's go! Ashita e issho ni issho ni
Say Ho-! Niji made todoke utagoe
Ima hane wa hitotsu janai hitori janai
Koerarenakatta ano yama mo koeresō (Say!)

Let's go! Mirai e issho ni issho ni (Uh issho ni ikō yo)

Say Ho-! Niji made todoke omoi yo (Say!)Kono yume wa hitotsu janai hitori janai

Koe wo awasereba dokomademo hibiku yo (ne!)"

Special Appeal: Star Premium star  rainbow happiness for you.

And she got it. In Emi's opinion, she thinks Yume definitely deserves it.

'I'm going to win the Young Star Contest and get a Star premium dress!'

----------------------------------------

In the evening she had work again. Filming for the drama went on until 2 in the morning. The moment Honoka and Emi got back to the dorm, the dove straight for the bed. In a few hours they'll have to get up and leave for the contest.

Elliot on the other hand stayed up until midnight to practice.

'Emi gave me a premium rare coord, I can't let her down.'

It was now 6:00 am and all the contestant from Four Star Academy woke up and waited outside.

"Ahh." Elliot yawned, covering his mouth with his left hand.

"What happened? Did you not get enough sleep?" Emi asked the other.

"I was too nervous and didn't get enough sleep." He chuckled nervously.

"Oh look! The bus is here." 

The two of them plus all the other students paid the driver and sat down. The two muses of Cheerful Lolita sat down together. Both of them were extremely excited for the contest. In fact, both of them had similar aims. Emi wanted to show Asahi that she was better and obtain a Star Premium dress, Elliot wanted to show Asahi that he was right all along and impress Emi. 

And most of all, they wanted to cheer for each other on.

On the way, Elliot took a little nap while Emi examined her schedule over and over. On the sheet of paper, there was a list of activities that might happen. Like duets, solos, and all that good stuff.

Honoka, who sat behind the was busy studying science. Every now and then she would pop up from behind and state some obvious space facts.

"Hey, did you know that all of space is completely silent. You can scream but no one can even hear you."

"Oh haha. Really? I didn't know that."

"Did you know that one million earths could fit inside the sun?"

That's it. Emi is now going to fall asleep with Elliot to avoid Honoka for the rest of the trip.