Jewel

Chapter Thirty-two

---------------

Chapter Summary: The jewel is retrieved.

"Heh, I say I do admire your determination." 

"That's right! You witches all rely solely on your magic!" The male actor scoffed.

The boy rushed up to her with a fake sword (Obviously). Emi raised her hand and pretended some spell flew out of her hands. Acting behind the scenes can be very humorous sometimes. She pretended to shocked because she missed. 

"Stop!" Honoka's character of justice called out.

Emi placed for hands in front of her and shouted out. Nothing happened (well of course nothing was supposed to happen.)

"No.. My magic.."

The camera zoomed into her eyes. The effects team were going to make her red eyes lose color.

"What's going on?" (Honoka) asked.

Emi's  character' white hair turned black, her eyes turn red to Brown. Her elf-like ears ripped off.

The child actress's great acting skills let out a sharp cry which made the other two flinch. Fake tears rolled down for cheeks constantly. (No tear drops needes, thank you very much.)

Perfect fake cries turn into screams. Even the production team were amazed. The male actor snapped out of his daze and continued the scene.

He coolly put his shoes on her head. His character pretended to be shocked as the witch didn't blast him away with magic (ahem). Honoka's persona smacked his foot away.

"Something is happening to her."

"CUT!"

"You were great!" The male actor, Takuya complemented.

"Let's hurry and end this drama today." One of the staff said.

"Action!!"

"Arghh." She sniffled. "Just take the stupid gem and go!"

Emi threw plastic red dimond at them. The artificial bats on the wires chased them out. The wooden steel look-alike doors slammed shut.

"Cut. Break!"

Today was her final shoot and she was a bit sad. It's been about a month and she was used to it. Soon the break was over and they aired once again.

"Onw month later."the female narrator's voice began. "Gem of wealth and health has fought off the disease. The village was saved."

The camera shifts to (Honoka) and (Takuya) who were walking through a real Forest.

"I don't see why we have to visit her." The voice of gnarled.

"Last time we saw her she didn't look good."

Open the fake wooden doors. The mansion was completely empty. Nothing greeted them.

"Go." The staff whispered to Emi as she entered the camera.

She walked down the stairs decorated with spider webs, her makeup making her resemble a ghoul.

"What do you wretched humans want?" (Emi snapped in a dry voice.

"Haha. Wretched humans? Aren't you a human now?" Takuya's character joked, which made her snap.

As Emi rushed down to attack, she was enveloped into a hug. (Yes there's romance here.)

"I don't know what made you want to become a witch, but... it doesn't make you different from us." He smiled.

The camera focusses on Honoka who was smiling.

"You helped us and now.. let us help you."

"Cut! That's the end! Good job everyone.

------------------

After the two idols from 4 Star Academy freshened up, it was no time to perform. Since the day after today was Halloween, they performed in their special coords. Emi wore the Lolita doll coord.

"Emi Hoshino, ready to dominate the stage!"

"Honoka Arashine, I can and I will, watch me!"

Song: Halloween Night Magic
Composer: Kenichi Nagahashi
Writer: Leo Kanda

" Chichin puipui no mahō no jumon de
Kon'ya kono machi wa carnival
Kabocha no obake ga odoridaseba
Kōmori no chorus tai utaidasu wa

Okashi wo kurenakya itazura shichau zo
Fushigi na showtime hajimaru yo
Shiranai sekai wo misete ageru mahō to hikari no Shangri-La

Hoshifuru yozora sakasa ni natte ōchi ya neko ga chū wo mau
Tanoshī yume wo misete ageru issho ni ikō yo
Dokidokidoki de wakuwakuwaku tonight☆

Halloween・Night!
Omocha no heitai no kōshin sora wo kakeru
Nagareboshi no swing rhythm ni awase odorō
Suteki na Dreams Come True

Abracadabra bibbidi-bobbidi (Come On Now)
Abracadabra bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!
Hallo-Hallo-Halloween・Night!"