Unfinished Chapter

So this is the chapter that I promised to publish. It is not complete and I don't plan to finish it. 

Chapter Fifty-four

---------------

The blonde idol is currently seated in front of a piano and playing a piece by Johann Sebastian Bach. In the afternoon sun, the red light shone through the silk curtains and illuminated the place like a palace ballroom. 

Even though Emi couldn't dance at the S4 selection, she still wanted to do something a little special. The song she was originally going to sing was Restart Pointer but that song was upbeat and excellent for dance. However, Emi wasn't going to dance.

As a result, she decided to write a new song. A new song to perform at the selection for her special friends. 

Emi begins the play the melody softly on the piano. As a young child, Emi was always pressured by her parents to be a perfect kid. She hated it at first but now she realized that it did her good as she can play the piano due to her experience. 

Her friends were by her side every day until now, watching and surveilling her every move. Emi got a little upset with the lack of privacy since she wanted the song to be a surprise and assured them that she would not dance. 

The blonde sighed and picked up her pink phone. There were no next texts from Asahi or Elliot. 

It wasn't that Asahi and Elliot didn't want to see her and apologize. The S4 selection was coming up and they decided that their presence would only irritate her. They knew Emi only wanted to train right now so they left her alone. 

What would happen if they reconcile? Do back to dating? Asahi had hurt her badly. Was she ready to date him again and possibly end up in the state she was now? 

After two hours of piano and vocal practice, she retreated back to her room to rest. Honoka Arashine was already at the door when she knocked, opening it with a skeptical eye and looking at her feet.

"I didn't dance." Emi sighed. 

"Good." She answered and let the blonde in. 

Emi walked into the door and set her bag down. She noticed piles of paper on Honoka's desk and asked about it.

"Oh, these papers? I was just thinking about the future and what I'll do after I graduate here." The blue-haired girl answered, leaning casually against her chair.

Emi flopped down on her bed and sighed. "Are you going to go audition for acting roles after you graduate?"

"Of course. You? Even though you're a Song class member, you're still an actress."

"Probably. But all I want is for us to stick together." The singer commented.

"Yeah, but even if we're far away or on the other side of the world, we'll still be friends." Honoka assured.

"I also hope we'll get into S4 together."

"Of course we will. I'm an amazing actress." Honoka confidently stated. 

Emi chuckled. "Yup, you've already surpassed me in terms of acting." 

 ---

Days passed and the S4 selection finally came. The entire selection took four days in total to complete with Dance class on day one, Theatre class on day two, Beauty class on day three and lastly Song class. Once the S4 selection begins, all training rooms are closed off to prevent training as it is considered cheating. Everyone has the same amount of time to practice and hone their skills.