Bye Bye Senpais!

Chapter Seven

---------------

Chapter Summary: Quick news of S4's Yume Nijino, Mahiru Kasumi, and admin Laura Sakuraba are going to become an exchange student in Venus Arc. Will Emi have to say bye bye to her Senpais?

The next morning hit pretty quickly and Emi Hoshino's Gucci eye bags was an evident sign that she did not get much sleep. In the early morning she and her roomate Honoka headed to the cafeteria where there was an uproar of noise. People were crowding around tables, shouting, and loudly chatting.

"what's going on today?" Emi asked Honoka who shrugged.

"Did you hear?" A familiar girl suddenly came up and said.

"Hear what?" Honoka asked.

"Yume-senpai, Laura-senpai and Mahiru-senpai are going to study aboard at Venus Ark meow!!" She informed, throwing her hands in the air.

Honoka and Emi were taken aback by the news and gave each other confused glances

"Really? That's nice to hear but does that mean Yume-senpai won't be able to teach the Song class?" The blonde asked.

"The admins will have to take over." The student replied.

"Wow, so basically our senpais are ditching us. That's nice to hear." Honoka yawned and walked off to get a nice hot breakfast.

"Hi, I'm Naomi Kiriyoshi. I'm in wind dance class meow." She introduced.

Naomi has light yellow hair with an ombre going from yellow to orange and to red. Her long hair was tied into two pony tails with cat accessories. Her most noticeable features were her eyes since they were different colors. Green and blue.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Emi Hoshino of song class."

"E-Emi Hoshino meow?!! The one who won the brand design audition yesterday?!" She shouted in shock and shyly hid her face with her hands.

"Well, you can say that's me." The blonde chuckled at the other's cute reaction but also felt very flustered.

"It's really n-nice to meet you, meow." Naomi stuttered.

Suddenly Emi remembered her performance tomorrow about her new brand. Her eyes widened and she quickly turned to Naomi.

"If you want, I mean... if you're not busy tomorrow. I have a concert tomorrow and I'll be happy if you can come." Emi suggested, handing her a ticket.

Naomi eyes flashed in interest and received it happily.

"I'll be there meow." She smiled brightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You want me to go to your concert?" Honoka asked, eyeing her weirdly.

"Yes, it's alright if you can't attend." She said.

"Luckily for you I just happened to be free on that day."

"Really? Great! Then I hope you'd come." Emi smiled.

"B-but just so you know! I am a busy idol. Don't blame me if something suddenly comes up and I won't be able to attend." Honoka stuttered, pointing her nose in the air.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"A performance? Tomorrow?" Asahi squealed.