I'm coming for you

Chapter Thirty-Nine

---------------

Chapter Summary: (2) people are coming for Emi.

Luka smiled to herself. If was finally done, her masterpiece. She could no spot even one thing wrong with it. 

"Thank you all for helping me on this." The magenta haired girl smiled to her top designers. 

"We were just helping you as our job to do so." One of them replied happily. 

"I can't wait to perform in this dress." She smirked. "I can't wait to see the reaction of Emi Hoshino's face. I have created a dress better that hers!"

In reality, it was we have created a dress better than hers. But Luka believes that it was all her own hard work.

The only top designers in Cheerful Lolita are the muses themselves. 

"I'm coming for you, Emi Hoshino."

----------------------------------------------------

The blonde first year sneezed as she felt a chill. Today Emi was preparing for a performance for the sake of rising up in the Aikatsu rankings. 

She finished discussing the details with the staff at the venue and drove back to the school to continue her academics. Since the performance was being held during lunch, after lessons she quickly packed up to exit.

A strong grip attacked her wrists and Emi gasped and turned around. She locked eyes with a pair of sharp blue orbs. 

It was her senpai, Luka. Emi and Luka have not been on good terms ever since the Young Star Contest. 

"I'm holding a performance in the evening and I would be overjoyed if you came." The second year announced, but there was something about her voice that gave the younger chills down her spine.

She accepted the concert ticket and thanked Luka for inviting her. 

Back at the venue she was practicing her notes. She was showing off the new coords she has made over the period of time. 

Song: Preserved Roses.
Composer: Daisuke Asakura
Writer: Akio Inoue

"Mijikai yume wo kasanete.

Eien ni shiteyuku hana no.Itsuwari ga setsunai,tojikometa inochi no,kodoku wo kimi ni sasageru..Preserved Rose.

Karada no oku afureru mono wo hito to kaeteiru dake.
subete ga tsumetasugiru nante yubi wo hodokasenaide.

Hikari to yami no dochirani demo ireru

kowagaranaide nozomanu asa wa mou konaiazayaka dake wo kurikaeshitsunagari owari kimi wa mada.

"Mijikai yume wo kasanete.

Eien ni shiteyuku hana no.Itsuwari ga setsunaku,kobamu sekai wo kizutsukeru.

"Negau nara misaseru

dakara tooku kienaide.Kimi ga miru ashita noatarashii ibuki wo,nobashita ude ni mukaeru..

Hanasanai."

Special appeal: Ribbon Stitches

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------