Answers

Thanks for all the questions.

Questions for Emi Hoshino:

Q: Who do you like more? Elliot or Asahi?

Emi: Huh? You're asking me to choose. Umm.. I guess I like both of them. But... If you speak about another scenario..ixxtitycostiditcolvlysddtiful!

Q: If you would give Asahi and Elliot a nickname, what would it be?

Emi: Hmm.. nicknames. I would call Asahi, My Romeo. Hahaha no I'm just joking..

Elliot: ಠ╭╮ಠ ...

Emi: I would call you my Bête.(¬‿¬)

Elliot: What? How? When? Where did you learn that word??!!!
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Questions for Elliot Shirota:

Elliot: Finally my turn.

Q: Do you ever feel crushy with Emi?

Elliot: Yup! Sometimes I really want to crush her and smack her.

Emi: Hey! So mean. ' 3 '

Honoka: That's not what the question means. Don't beat around the bush.
It means *whisper whisper*

Elliot: ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽.........

Q: Do you like Emi?

Elliot: What's with this questions today? Isn't there a decent one. We all know who I want Emi to belong with..

Q: Do you like Emi?

Elliot: .... It's AsaMi 4... ever.

Questions for Asahi Kasumi:

Q: Who will you choose?

Asahi: Hm? Choose what?

Emi and Elliot: (☞゚ヮ゚)☞  ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Q: You like Emi right? Tell me Koharu or Emi? No need to be shy mah husband. Just tell me who you liek.

Asahi: First of all, I'm unmarried. And of course I love Emi-chan! She's such a kind and amazing actress! I'm a huge fan. Koharu-chan or Emi-chan.... (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Q: Koharu or Emi? If it's Koharu I'll kick you to the bermuda triangle.

Asahi: Please not the bermuda triangle!!! I don't really have a choice but to choose Emi-chan do I??

Questions for Honoka Arashine:

Honoka: Finally it's time for me!

Q: Why are you so sassy?

Honoka: I was born like this and if you don't like it.. oh the doors right there for you. ̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\З=(•_•)=Ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

Q: Do you like Nozomu?

Honoka: What?? Of course I don't like him haha. Who would like him? Not me definitely.ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ Unlike Emi I don't have that much time to flirt.

Emi: .....

Q: Do you ship Koharu & Asahi or Emi & Asahi?

Honoka: Well I'm biased towards Emi more since I don't even know who Koharu is. But I will support Asahi's choice.

Questions for Koharu Nanakura:

Q: How could you steal Asahi from Emi?

Koharu: Me? Steal? I didn't mean it that way. I didn't mean to steal anything.

Q: Are you really in a crush with Asahi?

Koharu: ( ゚ヮ゚)

Q: How dare you try to steal Asahi from our dear Emi?

Koharu: I really didn't mean to stick my foot in their relationship. I'm so sorry.

Elliot: ◔ ⌣ ◔

Emi: ..... *Whispers why R U smiling?*

Koharu: ???

Q: I'm not with you, Koharu-chan but please don't steal Asahi from our dear cutie Emi.

Koharu: I promise that I didn't mean to interfere or something. B̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶.

Questions for Luka Maximilian:

Luka: Don't worry about it Author-san. I won't spoil anything.

Q: Did you become sassy because of Honoka?

Luka: Don't lump me with her.

Honoka: I hope a comet crashes into you.

Q: Were you so confident that you were going to win because you got first place once?

Luka: Yup since I'm the best. I'll beat I soon and get an Spr.

Questions for moi.

Q: When are you going to update?

Ro: Soon!!!

Q: Do you know da wae.

Ro: I never really understood this trend.

Q: What is your hair and eye color.

Ro: Sadly I just have plain brown eyes. But many people compliment that my eye is pretty. I have dark brown hair. Not too dark nor light. I've dyed a streak of my hair to a maroon color. It looks like purple a little.

Q: Do you have a face book account.

Ro: No I don't. I've heard some 'stuff' from face book so I decided that it's best for me not to register. P̶l̶u̶s̶ ̶F̶B̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶. I have Instagram (Private tho, if u want to follow me tell me first so i don't delete ya.) I have Deviantart and yeah. 

(A/N: This Q and A is currently over. If you post any questions it will be unanswered. If you happen to have a question for any of the characters, please wait until the next Q and A.)