Suddenly you heard the sound of heavy footsteps ahead of you and you looked out from behind the tree. You could hear Hoseok cursed under his breath as the tree shook from his sudden movement. As if on cue you saw Jungkook point his gun at the tree where Hoseok was standing but failing to shot. In a blink of an eye a shot was heard and Jungkooks weapon was dropped to the floor a hiss leaving his lips. You rolled your eyes and heard the sound of the gun being cocked and you immediately ran towards Jungkook frozen body. You slammed right into his shot earning a shot in the shoulder.

"Fuck a duck" you grumbled as you aimed your gun towards Hoseok and shot him 3 or 4 times in his chest.

He fell to the floor as you looked at Jungkook on the ground. He stared at you wide eyed as he looked towards your shoulder. You could feel the pain surging threw your arm as you looked at your shoulder. Sure enough your skin started turning a bright red from the impact.

"Y/N?! What the fuck!!! That shit hurts like a bitch!" You heard Hoseok whine as you also heard the horns ringing that signaled the end of the training.

"It ain't my fault, your paintball also hurt and you don't hear me complaining about it" You mumbled as you watched the red paint spread all over his white shirt. You smiled lightly and headed back towards the training camps. You definitely won the game.

END OF FLASHBACK

"It's not my fault you always jump in-" I glared at him in disgust and irritation.

""It's not my fault you always jump in", YOU ALWAYS LEAVE YOURSELF SO FUCKING VULNERABLE IDIOT!!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO JUMP IN! IT SEEMS AS IF YOU WANT TO DIE!" I pushed my head out of his lap and put my hand on my chest.

"Yo! I get that you always take the bullet but it'd really be nice to know what the hell we're going to do with her" Jimin said as I looked over at him. I groaned as I slowly stood up.

"I'm sure you called the reinforcements plus if they don't take this-" I pointed towards the bullet hole that was stuck in the bulletproof vest by my chest.

"As attemptive murder towards a cop than they must at least take this evidence into place" I looked at the paper in my hands.

It had a small sentence written on it that proved that he didn't kill himself. 'In the basement there is a video and a confession of my girlfriend, Murderder' I looked at her struggling and sighed. How can someone want to kill someone so badly.

"Baby?" I sighed exaggerating the ending.

"What can I help you with now?" I turned to look at him and realized he was awfully close to my body. I gulped at his figure, he looked damn sexy but I had to keep acting mad.

"I love you" he whispered as his lips ghosted mine. I was going to lean in but then I smirked as an idea came in my mind.

"More than Overwatch?" I raised an eyebrow as he visibly gulped. He opened and closed his mouth like a fish as no words came out.

"Wow, Jimin you see this, he loves Overwatch more than me" The reinforcements walked in and I walked out handing the small note to the commander.

"Baby, I love you, but I also love Overwatch" he said and I rolled my eyes. I made it to the car but before I could open the door I was turned around.

"Are you ignoring me?" He said in a low husky voice. I shivered and looked away seeming mad. His arms had me trapped.

"Let's see how long it takes you to talk" As soon as he finished his sentence I felt something soft trail down my neck.

He was softly kissing my neck with his soft lips. Mt breath hitched as he started to leave open mouth kisses. He trailed up and down my neck slowly reaching my jaw. I fluttered my eyes close as his lips came closer to my own. They kissed my jaw, then my cheek, he kissed the corner of my lips and then ghosted his lips over mine. He didn't fully touch them but I could feel his breath fanning my lips. I leaned in but he leaned back wanting me to beg him to kiss me.

"Jeon Fucking Jungkook" I let out before grabbing his collar and pulling him towards me meeting his lips.

I moved my lips as he slowly followed after. I fisted his shirt and his hands found there way to my waist. He moved his lips on my own and I felt sparks go threw my body. His soft lips on mine made everything go away. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I obeyed. Our tongues danced together and my hands found there way into his hair tugging slightly at it. He let out a low growl as his hands gripped my ass and a moan left my lips and were confined into his. We both parted our lips and breathed heavily.

"I love you Y/N, More than Overwatch" I pressed my forehead against his and smiled softly.

"You're so cute, I love you so much" I said and pecked his lips softly as we held each other there.

I love this man so much and I wouldn't want to trade him for the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT WAS THE LAST CHAPTER AND MY HAND IS NUM BUT YES THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND I HOPE THE ENDING WAS GOOD FOR YOU~KOOKIE MORALES❤❤❤❤