Chapter 9

"YOU!!" I couldn't believe my own eyes. He's really here, how dare he make me fall to the floor!

"Well look who we have here! Mrs. Piggy and her boy band.... Aww makes me sick, by any chance is Jungkook here? I need to talk to him...... Kookie? oh Kookie! Where are you?" He asked as he looked over the group trying to find him.

"Gross! First, don't call him that it makes you sound a lot more gay than what you already are. Second of all, I'll kill you if you keep calling me that and it's not a threat it's a promise. Third of all you don't need to talk to him, that's why I'm here! Anything you need to say you can say it to me! Unless of course you're scared?" I looked at him dead in the eye's while his friends started to surround him. There was three more of them so in total there was four of them. Nothing I can't handle this will be fun...

"I'm right here Sehun, Just leave Y/N and my friends alone!" WHAT THE FUCK DID THIS DUMBASS JUST SAY?!?!?!?!?! Your eyes widened as you saw Jungkook standing right in front of you in a protective stance.

"Okay...... I'm fine with that. Leave now then!" Jungkook turned towards all of you and looked at you as he saw fear in your eye's.

"You guy's need to go...... I'll be fine just go!" he started pushing all of you away as you pushed his hands off you.

"NO I'm staying here like it or not!" I was going to stay. No way in life would Sehun hurt MY Kookie I won't let him- What the actual fuck did I just call him?? MY Kookie!? Uhh fuck what the hell is wrong with me?!?!?!?!?

"Y/n...... please go I will be fine and I need you to be okay..... please listen to me!" He grabbed your shoulders and looked in your eyes.

"Jungkook please! No I don't want to leave you here!!!" as you said this your voice came out as a whisper. Tears pricked in your eyes and Jungkook was caught off guard. He never knew that you would cry for him, and mainly for him to stay. You didn't know why you started to cry but deep down it hurt to know that he could get hurt because of you.

"He's going to hurt you and I can't-- I don't want to be somewhere else, I want to be right by your side! Please just let me stay...." that was it.

Your shell had cracked, it had finally come off. You were able to finally show him your true self as you wrapped your arms around his waist and cried quietly on his chest. You could feel his heart beat starting to go faster and he hesitantly wrapped his arms around you. All you could do was sigh a breath of relief at the thought that you were in his arms.

"Jimin take her now!" Jungkook yelled and as soon as he was done he was ripped away from your arms as you tried so hard to grab on. You started panicking.

"NO NO!! JIMIN LET ME GO!!! I NEED TO BE WITH JUNGKOOK!!! JUNGKOOK!!! STOP!! PUT ME DOWN!! PLEASE!! please!" Jimin could hear your voice crack.

He knew then that you liked Jungkook amd not him. His heart broke as well but you probably were going to be happier with Jungkook. He saw how you stopped fighting and just relaxed a little until a whole bunch of people were heard screaming and running. That's when it hit you. Fuck Sehun will hurt him!!! How am I supposed to help hom? I need Jimin to let me down!

You kicked him in his special area while he was distracted. You took that chance and ran. You ran for dear life to go back to where Jungkook was. Please be okay! please please I swear if Sehun hurts any part of you he's dead!! he's so dead I'll kill him with my own- You abruptly stopped as you saw exactly the reason why people were screaming and shouting. Jungkook was all beat up and on the floor but standing in front of him was Sehun with a Gun pointed straight to Jungkooks chest.

Oh my goodness!!! what?! no please no!!! Sehun started laughing as he got ready to shot your whole world stopped. It all started in slow motion, Sehun was starting to pull the trigger and your feet started to run at full speed. You weren't thinking, you just had to save him. You didn't know why because you didn't know him but you knew he was the person that you could open up to and give him your love. The little bit if love that was left in you.

Your heart was beating so fast, almost as fast as you ran. Getting closer and closer you were almost there on the other side. Jungkook layed there eye's wide and heart racing as if he was running a marathon.

Watching how his world was about to end in a few seconds he couldn't find the force in him to move or get up. All he could think of was you and how he loved that you were the last thing in his mind. Your (H/C) hair, your (E/C) orbs and your beautiful lips. How he wished he could have tried a little bit of you lips. It was his temptation, your coldness was always so alluring and intriguing that he couldn't help but get closer to you. The fact that you showed him your true self just a few minutes back made him smile a little bit. He couldn't believe that this was about to happen and that this was his last seconds.

BANG

The sound of the gunshot sounded to the smallest of corners.

"NOOOOO!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not much but I hope you enjoy it lol ill update soon and thanks for almost 1k reads I'm so happy people like this please keep reading and luvs you all💖