Chapter 22

JUNGKOOKS POV~

I finally got to the place after racing through traffic. I parked my car close enough to not be noticed but enough to see the building. It was some storage area that was very badly taken care of. The walls were dirty and some of the sides where denying and rotting. There was a guy standing in front of the door with his arms crossed over his chest. I gulped slowly as I realized that it was only that person there and no one else.

Fuck..... Okay...... Time to get you back baby....

I was about to step towards the door when a guy showed up from behind the building. The guy at the door bowed and moved over while the other guy walked in. I squinted my eyes to try and look closer and when I did my eyes caught a figure tied up to a chair. Y-Y/N?

I saw the guy close the door and stand in front of the door once again. She's in there and who knows what that guy can do but it doesn't matter I have to save her, I promised, I need to......

I slowly looked around to see if there was another way into the building but the door was the only way in. The guy was blocking the only thing standing between me and Y/N and I had to get him to leave before trying anything. I looked around to see if I could find anything to make a distraction I could possibly make a better outcome. My eyes landed on a slightly large oval shapes rock. Bingo!

I grabbed the rock and aimed it towards the side of the building. As I through it my eyes landed on the guy, he had a gun straped onto hid belt. The rock hit the wall making a sort of loud noise catching the guys attention. He slowly looked over and started to slowly walk towards the area. He pulled out a small pocket knife from his pocket. He held onto the knife as he made his way towards the area where the rock hit.

I slowly walked over to the door before breaking into a full on sprint to the other edge of the building. I could hear his feet swiftly move to a soft as he heard my loud footsteps. I was breathing heavily as I heard his footsteps approaching my area. Slow, 7...6....5... Closer.....4.....3.....2..... Get ready........ Now!

I swiftly came out of the corner and held onto the guys wrist. He let out a small gasp as I swiftly took his knife out of his hands and pinned him to the wall as I put the knife to his neck. He started struggling but ended up giving up as I pressed the knife harder onto his throat.

"Now that we are like this I want you to tell me if my girlfriend is in there" I said as I looked around to see if anyone was coming.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he grunted as I pressed his body closer to the wall almost crushing him between me and the wall.

"The guy that walked into this building....... Who is he and what is he doing?" I stated in a stern voice.

"Like I said man, I don't know what you're talking about!" He said and started struggling again.

I threw him onto the floor and got in top of him. I punched him in the face yard as once again the knife found it's way to his throat. He started grunting and I started breathing heavily.

"Look! I'm not here to mess around you tell me what I want!" My knife had protruded part of his neck, as he hissed.

"I can't say" he said. After that he flipped us around and pulled his gun out.

He placed it straight to my forehead as my hands slowly let go of the knife. He had a very arrogant smile on his face as he looked at me.

"I don't know who you think you are kid but that girl in there isn't your girlfriend. How could you associate with someone like her? I think you would be better dead than around that girl." He chuckled as he punched me in the face.

"I mean at the end of the day she is a bastard that fucked up Mr. And Ms. Y/L/N lives!" He looked at me and cocked the gun.

I looked at him confused, scared, and angry. I was so done! I always get treated like I'm five and I'm sick of it! I grabbed his wrist in one swift movement and managed to get the gun put of his hands. As I did I grabbed the top of the gun and hit it across his head. Instantly he fell to my side unconscious. I got up almost immediately and looked at him.

"Don't talk about my girl like that!" I said and walked towards the door with the gun in my hand.

I slowly made it to the door as I heard a loud thump come from inside. My heart once again started racing. I heard what sounded like rough coughing, it sounded feminine and I opened the door slowly. As I did I saw a small back facing me and a man rolling on the floor. A split second after I heard the guy grunt and stand up limping. He had a gun and he cocked it pointing straight to Y/N's head.

"You're going to regret that!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bang!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahahahah Second cliff hanger do you guys want to wait to find out the ending or do you want me to update the next chapter?😂 just saying the next chapter explains the whole situation as to why the parents hate Y/N so much~ KOOKIE MORALES💖💖💖