Chapter 43

(Y/N) POV

It was a week since we all agreed on the date thing but we kept cancelling because I was busy with my endless schedule of having photo shoots and filming safety videos. By the time everything was over I found myself on the plane working as a flight attendant once again which made me happy because this was what I really wanted to do. 

Currently, I was on a flight to America and was on the same flight as Stray Kids, but this was no mear coincidence... The only reason why I got to come on this flight was that Stray Kids, mainly Hyunjin made me basically their own personal flight attendant. It was very ironic how Hyunjin's father owns this plane but they still choose to fly on economic, it really baffles me when they smile and wave at me when I walk past handing out food and playing so casually.

Them giving me this kind of attention makes the other people on the plane give me weird looks. 

"Hey Y/N Come over here!", Seungmin exclaimed grabbing my attention.

"Who is she? Why does she get this attention?", The hate started and my confidence started sinking again. 

I just shrugged it off because I was not in the mood for confronting people as it is quite a long flight... and I wasn't prepared to fight them. 

"Why what do you want?", I playfully replied to Seungmin.

"No, I just wanted you to pretend that you're helping me and take a break", Seungmin gave me an eye smile and softly smiled. 

"No, it's alright I really don't need a rest... I am enjoying it because I haven't been on a plane and working as a flight attendant for a long time"

"No~ Please stay just for a little bit", Seungmin cutely begged me holding on to my arm loosely swinging it.

"Alright I will, so how is the flight so far? anything you guys need?", I asked.

"Everything is just fine, perfect", Woojin said.

"So why are you guys in economic class? I mean there is Hyunjin right here?", I curiously asked. 

"We prefer being in economic class, it's very nostalgic to our debut days", Hyunjin replied to my question.

It was kind of heartwarming how humble he is even though he as everything, like looks, money and fame but he still stays quite grounded and not act like a rich douchebag like the first time I met him. The flurry of memories came flooding back remembering the first time I encountered Hyunjin and how he thought I was my sister and I remember how scared Jeong-in looked when I left him with Hyunjin for a while.

After talking to Stray Kids and taking a small rest I went back to my station and kept an eye on everyone until we landed at America. 

"We have safely landed in America, please ensure you have all your luggage with you when you exit the plane, thank you", I said over the plane speakers. 

"Thank you", I repeated to all the people who were exiting the plane. 

When it came to the last few people I saw Stray Kids exiting. 

"Thank you!", I said waiting for them to leave but they didn't leave.

"Get your stuff and come with us", Hyunjin said 

"Why? I have to go to a hotel and put my stuff there, I have no time to follow you guys"

"And who do you think organised your hotel specially so its the same hotel as ours, even better the same level and next door to my room", Hyunjin retorted and cross his arms signalling he wasn't planning on moving until I followed them. 

"Let me just grab my stuff okay", I said and quickly rushed into the back and got my stuff and went with Stray Kids to where we collect our carrier.

When we were at our carrier collection place I saw my carrier and ran after it while everyone else was waiting for theirs. As soon as I got mine and returned everyone already had their carriers in hand and was waitng for me. When we left the carrier collection area I could already hear the fans anticipation waiting outside the doors we were about to pass through. As they passed the doors the screaming started and the sea of cameras with flashes were blinking taking as many pictures as they could. 

I was strolling behind Stray Kids until the fans broke past the guards that were holding them back they started surrounding Stray Kids and trying to be as close to them as personal space can allow them. I kept getting pushed as I walked behind the crowd. I decided that I couldn't follow them anymore so I turned around and went towards a different exit. 

As I got out I got a call from Hyunjin. 

"WHERE ARE YOU,  DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM RIGHT NOW", I heard Hyunjin shout over the phone.

"Well I decided to leave through a different exit"

"What do you mean a different exit", I could hear Seungmin exclaim in the background. 

"Well you guys know what hotel I will be staying at I thought it would be easier for you and me that I make my own way there"

After that, I ended the call after saying 'see you later'. I took a deep breath and looked around my surroundings.

I am in America now...