Chapter 12

(Y/N) POV

Seungmin packed everything and we drove all the way back to Seoul, well Hyunjin did all the driving because Seungmin and I were having the times of our lives sleeping. 

"Get up where here", I heard Hyunjin's slightly annoyed voice waking me up from my much-needed sleep.

"Oh, already... thanks Hyunjin", I mumbled whilst trying to wake up. 

"Wake up seungmin we're here", I tried waking Seungmin up.

"What... where already here?", Seungmin questioned looking around. 

"Yeah, welcome home", I smiled at Seungmin and smiled back. 

I got out of the car and waited for Seungmin to get out with his luggage, a minute past and Seungmin didn't come out of the car. I thought it was weird so I got closer to the car and then Hyunjin rolled down the window.  

"Seungmin's going to be living with me at my apartment", Hyunjin blurted out startling me a little leaving me in both shock and confusion. 

"Wait, what?", I questioned.

"This isn't what we agreed to!", I heard Seungmin exclaim from behind Hyunjin.

"I think its better off if Seungmin stays with me... you know because we're guys, don't worry I will take good care of him, I promise", Hyunjin convinced me with a killer innocent smile on top of his eye smile.

"Oh, Okay call me when you arrive back home", I told him waving him off. 

I could see Seungmin up against the window waving at me with a pouty face.

Hyunjins POV

"What's the meaning of this. This is kidnapping", Seungmin sternly said with a light bit of annoyance in his voice.

"I don't like the idea of living with someone else either but I can't let you live with (Y/N)", I replied.

"I see, someone has feelings for (Y/N), but the thing is I love (Y/N) and I have been meaning to tell her for years", Seungmin chirped.

I felt a pang in my heart as I heard Seungmin also likes (Y/N). 

"And your point is? Just because you knew (Y/N) for longer and like her for longer doesn't mean I can't like her and make her mine!", I almost snapped but I stayed calm and collected.

"Looks like I have to fight for (Y/N)", Seungmin mumbled to himself. 

We drove back to my private apartment after that conversation in silence, I was trying to figure out ways I could capture (Y/N)'s heart... It was so stupid because while I was driving all I could think about was (Y/N). I knew something was off when (Y/S/N) started acting weird, but I can't lie my heart is leaning towards (Y/N). 

I helped Seungmin carry his bags up to the apartment and his face lit up as soon as he entered, his facial expression said that he was amazed. 

"Dude get a grip it's only an apartment", I told him but it secretly reminded me of (Y/N) when I showed her around Seoul back when I thought she was (Y/S/N)...

"This place is so big... I can't believe it! do you guys have eggs?", Seungmin asked.

"Yeah I have plenty of eggs stocked up over there in the fridge", I said with a smirk and as soon as I said that Seungmin rushed over to the fridge and opened it.

His face lit up as soon as he saw the number of eggs in the fridge... eggs aren't that special I thought, but thinking about it and where he came from it was probably really special...