Chapter 13

(Y/N) POV

I eagerly waited for Seungmin at school, in the morning he told me that Hyunjin and he were going to go buy the uniform and it was actually Hyunjin who was buying it for Seungmin. The uniform for our school had to be bought externally as it was designer quality and very expensive... I didn't need to go through the trouble of getting myself one because my parents already bought me one before I came to Seoul. 

After a few minutes of waiting, I saw Seungmin and Hyunjin walking towards my direction. I smiled brightly watching them two get along with each other.

"Hey did you wait long?", Seungmin gave me a gentle smile. 

"Before we go to school I need to tell you something... You have to call me (Y/S/N) when we are at school", I told Seungmin which he gave me a confused look back.

"Why?", Seungmin was definitely confused.

"Just listen to her", Hyunjin told Seungmin off.

"It temporary remember how I explain I'm living my sister's life..", I got an 'ah' as a response from Seungmin. 

...

We all bid each other goodbye as Seungmin was in a different class than me and Hyunjin. When Seungmin went into his classroom I felt uneasy because I felt like I forgot to tell him something... None the less Hyunjin and I went to class. 

I sat down on my own spot and there were presents on it... it covered my whole desk. Who did this? Hyunjin saw what was on my desk and he came rushing over. 

"What is all this?", Hyunjin asked slightly annoyed. 

"I'm not too sure, looks like presents", I replied a little shocked too, opening up on of the cutely wrapped boxes. 

Inside the box, there were cosmetics, perfume, a cute teddy bear and to finish it off a letter. Judging by all the brands in the box it must have costed a fortune, looking at the other presents I got jewellery, chocolate, more cosmetics, more perfumes, clothes and much more. While I was unwrapping all the presents, I saw Hyunjins expression turn from happy to dark, but I just shrugged it off as I was looking at the names of who sent them to me. 

The presents were all from different people... people I didn't even know besides Mark. Like who is even; Chan, Jisung, Minho, Woojin, Felix and Changbin.

The class was about to start and I put all the presents at the back of the room. All the girls in our classroom shot lasers at me because they were very jealous. Class time went rather quickly but during the class time, Hyunjin kept stealing glances off me from the other side of the room... I didn't think much of it but something was definitely off.

...

It was lunch time and I was happy because I wanted to have lunch with Seungmin. I told him in the morning to stay in the classroom so I could have lunch with him, when I arrived at his classroom there were no signs of Seungmin. I looked around and started to get nervous... my mind went to the worst place thinking Seungmin is getting beat up somewhere...

That's when it hit me! I forgot to tell Seungmin the class system in our school... He probably said he was from the country-side when introducing himself. I mentally hit myself because I put Seungmin in danger cuz of that. Guilt washed over me and the crippling sense of fear started to paralyze me and my brain started shutting down.

I had to stay strong for Seungmin, but nervousness was getting the best of me, I started spinning around in circles as the voices of classmates and passing students ring in my ear. My vision slowly deteriorated as blurriness made itself know.