Chapter 37

(Y/N) POV

I was still in shock and I tried processing everything that happened, nothing really retained in my mind as I kept drawing blanks. The last thing I could remember was being in Hyunjins warm arms as he hugged me tightly, it was so warming feeling his touch.

My legs gave up when I walked into the apartment, I was so out of it I forgot to say thank you to Stray Kids as I just walking into the apartment. Jihyo just silently followed along into the apartment, no words were exchanged as I slowly crawled my way into my room and onto the bed. All this time I thought they forgot me, all this time I tried to hide the fact the I used to be with them hit me hard. 

It was such a wakeup call for me, I made me remember my selfish desires of achieving my dreams which lead me to leave them behind. 

How much have they changed?

Are they the same old goofballs that I used to know or are they more mature and manly? 

So many questions I have but the only ones who could answer them were the guys next door... 

I decided to sleep early because tomorrow I had my new job as they airline model and Jihyo also had a flight, I was kind of disappointed when Jihyo got the call in for a flight but I couldn't go with her. 

Early in the morning, I went with Jihyo to the airport to drop her off and I made my way towards the Korean Airlines head office to start my new job. Jihyo was not going to be back for three days which left the whole apartment to myself if I said I wasn't scared I would be lying. I feel uneasy about living alone for a couple days because of my firey memory of Australia. I was too paranoid about there being a fire that my stomach started turning and doing summersaults.

Seungmin's POV

It was morning and I walked back and forth in my room thinking about what I should do, I really wanted to approach (Y/N) but I was too scared because of what happened. Deep in thought, I found myself in front of (Y/N)'s apartment door seconds way from knocking. I swallowed a lump in my throat as I knocked two times on the door... there was no response. 

I knocked a little louder just in case if she was sleeping, but there was no response again. Worry struck as I panicked. What happened to (Y/N), by now at least Jihyo would have come to the door or something. Even with me banging on the door shouting if anyone was in there, I still got no response. 

My mind started to unravel all the negative thought about what could have happened to (Y/N), and my heart started racing as adrenaline was pumped into my body. I quickly fished my phone out of my phone as was about to call 111 when I heard a far too familiar voice from behind me. 

"Can I help you?", I heard (Y/N)'s voice from behind me. 

I turned around to see (Y/N) wearing an oversized flannel with a white shirt and denim short shorts to top it off. I scanned her face and I could clearly see under eye bags, she looked like a panda that hasn't slept for days. I didn't say anything and just ran to her and hugged her. She was shocked at first and didn't hug me back, but the longer I hugged her she started patting my back. 

"I guess you remembered me after all, and here I was thinking you forgot me", I heard (Y/N)'s teary voice as she whispered to me. 

"Of course I remember you, stupid. How could I ever forget you? not now, not ever... not in a million years...", I tried not to get teary myself.

"You haven't changed one bit", I murmured still holding her in my arms.

"So-", (Y/N) got cut off by a loud slamming sound.

we both turned our heads towards the source of the sound and I found Hyunjin staring us down with fiery eyes which were burning holes in me. In a blink of an eye Hyunjin came running and separated (Y/N) and I which I found extremely annoying. 

"What are you doing?", I asked Hyunjin who was shocked himself because of what he did. 

"I-I um... You know what, I'm going to say the truth. I don't want to see you hugging (Y/N) ever again because I like her and I am planning on making her mine.", I heard Hyunjin's heart filled confession and I was taken back a bit from what he said. 

"You're not the only one that likes her, I loved her for so long and you're not going to stop me from loving her, and I will make her mine", I suddenly found myself confessing as well. 

I quickly grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist and pulled her to my side away from Hyunjin who grabbed her other arm and gently pulled (Y/N) towards her leaving her in the middle of us. 

I kept giving Hyunjin death glares which he didn't back down and stared at me wide-eyed looking for a fight. 

"Who do you choose!', both Hyunjin and I exclaim at the same time.