Chapter 39

(Y/N) POV

It was a long day, as soon as I got into the building I started working straight away. I started modelling and was apart of a photo shoot for my debut, I was cooped up in the corner of the dressing room remembering my lines for the advertisement I had to take before I could leave. I looked at the clock inside the room and it was almost 5 o'clock. I sighed as I didn't want to ride the bus back home... 

"Ready in five minutes", I heard my newly appointed manager call me. 

"Okay"

I quickly ran over the line before I walked out of the room with the stylists and makeup artists touching upon me as I walked. 

"Why did you stop?", the makeup artist asked tilting her head a bit due to the confusion.

"Sorry I thought it would be easier you guys if I stood still", I replied. 

"Oh, so thoughtful but it's our job to cater to the model/ idol.", The stylist insisted. 

"I don't like that, I should be the one catering to you guys, I mean none of this can happen without you guys, so I think I'm going to stay still till you guys are done". I stubbornly insisted which made both of them chuckle. 

I was glad that I could make it easier for someone's job, I wanted everyone to be appreciated for what they did. It was finally time for the advertisement and many cameras were poised at me, it wasn't like the photo shoot where I would pose... this time I had to say words and do gestures while speaking which made me seise up. 

I was rock solid, frozen in my steps. Everyone looked at me dumbfounded because I couldn't open my mouth. 

"S-safety... is f-fir-", I stuttered and got cut off by the director. 

"CUT!", He yelled at me.

"LOOSEN UP A BIT WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY!", he yelled once again. 

"Saftey is f-first..."

"CUT!" 

"AGAIN!" 

"Safety is first... s-so m-make", I kept stuttering in front of the camera... I mentally scolded myself for being weak and not being able to control my body the way I wanted to... 

An hour went by just like that... it was me stuttering constantly but I was improving, I could see the agitation on the directors face as he gunned me down with his deadly glares. 

"Safety is first, so remember when seated and this light blinks make, sure you fasten your seatbelts", I perfectly executed it but I felt like I missed something. 

"CUT! WHERE WAS THE GESTURES, YOU JUST STOOD THERE TALKING HOW ARE PEOPLE GOING TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! WHO THE FUCK HIRED THIS AMATURE MODEL, SHE IS GOD AWFUL, ZERO TALENT", He shouted to everyone in the room who just looked down at the floor scared of him. 

I was about to say sorry when I heard the door barge open revealing an angered Hyunjin. He looked at the director with nothing but rage and when his gaze met mine his eyes softened. Hyunjin ran towards me and grabbed my wrists and started pulling me away, I kept hitting Hyunjin without questioning the fact why he was here because he was making a scene. 

"Hyunjin let go, this is so disrespectful... do you want me fired!", I kept hitting Hyunjin's arms to make him let go. 

He eyed me before he looked at the director. 

"Fire him", Hyunjin ordered and my mouth swung open as my jaw hit the floor. 

"Yes sir", I heard a man in a suit outside reply to hyunjin leaving everyone in the studio shocked. 

"Wait... please sir, I was just frustrated that the company hired a shit show of a model", He pleaded to Hyunjin. 

"You should really be careful of the mouth of yours, you better take another look at who your swearing at because she is someone you shouldn't mess with.", Hyunjin coldly scolded the director. 

"W-wait sir, there must be a miss understanding", He pleaded again, I couldn't watch anymore. 

"Didn't you hear me you're fired"

I had to do something... the atmosphere was so suffocating, it was not just the director that was suffering it was every single person in the room, from the camera crew to the makeup artists and stylists. 

I have to do something...

PLEASE BODY JUST MOVE FOR ONCE!

I slipped out of Hyunjin's grip and started running to the filming area and I clapped really loudly to signal the cameramen that I was ready like doing the slate. The cameramen were quick to notice what I was doing and they all went to their positions. 

"Safety is first, so remember when seated and this light blinks, make sure you fasten your seatbelts", I said confidently while gesturing and maintaining my smile. 

"Cut! PERFECT!", One of the cameramen complimented me with a loud grin and a thumbs up. 

"Thank you!", I sighed and replied and bowed. 

I averted my attention to the stunned Hyunjin who had his mouth wide open looking straight at me. I tried to connect the dots together in why Hyunjin was here and why everyone was so scared of him. My mind was boggled and I just stood there staring off into space when Hyunjin once again grabbed my wrists and gently guided me out. 

"That's it for today, I'm taking her", Hyunjin informed everyone before we left. 

We kept walking in silence and it was already 5 minutes past 6 o'clock meaning Hyunjin should have been at Music Bank by now... I kept looking at his back figure trying to decipher who he was but I kept drawing blanks, this continued until we came to a stop and Hyunjin turned around looking at me. 

"Is there something wrong (Y/N)?", he asks concerned. 

...

Awkward silence... 

"Who are you?"