Chapter 28

(Y/N) POV

It was the next day after the scandal broke out, Jihyo and I were summoned to the Airline office. Jihyo and I were on the bus on our way towards the office when people started looking at me. If I said I was comfortable with it I would be lying. Most of the attention was coming from the males on the bus especially the teenage boys. 

I heard whispering which I just brushed off because I was just worried why I was called in today because it was meant to be my off day. On the bus ride to the office, on my phone, I was looking at the accomplishments of Stray Kids and watched a few music videos. I couldn't believe the three were still together and in a boy group.

When we got to the office Jihyo and I hastily went up to the bosses room which normal workers like us were never called up there. 

I knocked two times until I heard the boss's voice. 

"Come in"

"Good morning Mr Hwang", Jihyo and I bowed to show our respect, we wanted to look as good as possible in case we were in trouble.

"Oh, so this is the famous airline mystery girl", Mr Hwag said as he darted his attention to me. 

I could feel sweat beads making their way down my back, I was currently wearing a white blouse with light washed skinny jeans. 

"Yes sir", I said lowering my head. 

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, I called you in today for no other reason but to ask you if you would like to be the Airline model for this company", He asked and I took a long withdrawn sigh. 

"Yes I would love to be the Airline model", I smiled, I was terrified but also looking forward to the new experiences that come with being the model. 

"I also called both of you here to tell you that your living space has been moved, you could call it an upgrade", Mr Hwang said as I looked at Jihyo in excitement. 

We were sent back to our dorm to collect our luggage and apparently at 1 pm sharp someone was going to pick us up and drop us off at our new place. I took this spare time to call my parents and tell them I was in Korea, they were very excited to see me so we decided to meet tomorrow. It still sounded like they were well off so I was happy that nothing bad happened to them while I was gone and lost contact. 

Thinking about losing contact I couldn't help but be sad about losing contact with my old friends. I was looking down at my phone a bit sad and a notification popped up saying that Stray Kids released a new MV. 

I watch the whole thing and it looked like it was filmed in Australia, which got me thinking and I put pieces together and I realised that was why they were on the flight back to Korea from Australia. Looks like they were filming in Australia... 

Jihyo suddenly burst into the room with excitement radiating from her it seemed like she had good news to tell as she was smiling from ear to ear. 

"I GOT US STRAY KIDS TICKETS TO THERE CONCERT!", Jihyo exclaimed shouting and jumping completely fangirling over them.

"Are we standing or seated? I don't want to feel old and stand in the mosh pit screaming stray kids as a 22 grown woman next to these teens", I joked. 

"Yeah same, so I got us seated tickets, it's my treat since you seem down, let just release all our pent-up stress that night. Let's scream, cry, yell, sing and leave it all behind at the concert", Jihyo convinced me. 

"When the concert?",I asked. 

"In two days, also tomorrow we need to go to Gangnam Station and go to the album seller because I want to go to the Stray Kids fan meeting", Jihyo smiled thinking about the fan meeting. 

"You're crazy how much are you planning on spending, you might as well say goodbye to your bank account and put it in a grave", I joked fearing how much Jihyo is willing to spend on the albums. 

"Hey! I have money, I'm more worried about you not being able to buy as much as I can"

"I'll only buy some and I'll give the rest to you", I said because I didn't really want to go to the fan meeting, it just seemed so out of place for me. 

"Nope we have to go plus it's a raffle system", Jihyo explained which means the more entries we buy the higher the chance is to get into the fan meeting.

I guess I will be able to see Hyunjin and Seungmin again also my baby Jeong-in...