Chapter 4

(Y/N) PV

I walked out of the classroom because that Hyunjin kid was on to something, who is he? How does he know (Y/S/N) so well that he could see that something was off... I was so close to blowing my cover on my first day if it wasn't for the assistants backup plan of 'Just Act Bitchey' or plan 'JAB'. 

I walked around the halls of the school and it was still 10 minutes before the lessons officially start. I was walking around until my movements came to a halt, I saw boys in front of the lockers in a circle, I was going to ignore it and walk past until I heard a scream. It wasn't any ordinary scream... It was one that was derived from pain.

It sounded like a male student crying for help, people walked past as if they heard nothing. Me being me I decided that I would put an end to this, I know it was a stupid idea but I couldn't let the kid suffer. It made me so mad that kids would just walk away like they saw nothing.

"Hey, you!", I shouted earning their attention.

"Well if it isn't Miss (Y/S/N), what brings you here?", one of the males stepped forward, it looked like he wasn't intimidated by me which was fine because I can put up a fight. The guy who stood in front of me had a very sharp jawline and quite the long face. 

"What's going on here", I said coldly. 

"We were just getting your daily allowance like we usually do, this is strange you have never stopped us like this. You usually watch and enjoy us picking on the less fortunate.", he mocked me. 

I leaned my head to the side to see past the male and I saw an adorable little kid that was scratched up and had messy hair. 

"So you think it's okay to pick on the less fortunate?", my blood was boiling, this reminded me of back home with the girls but there is a difference this time. I'm not going to be weak, I'm going to maintain this strong status my sister worked for and I'm going to actually use my fighting skills.  

"Oh please (Y/S/N) you know how this school works, there is the A class B class and C class remember? You are a title A if you're rich, B if you're just not rich enough to be A class but not poor enough to be C. And finally, C is all the mid-class scum of Korea.", he explained. 

Now I get the whole school, it was kids playing politics in this school with their parent's wealth and social status. If your parents owned a company and the company was successful you would be deemed A class. B class was all the lawyer/ doctor or any high paying profession class... and finally, C was what they consider scum, but outside of school they are well off on their own, they are actually not poor compared to other people. These C class kids are probably smarter than these ignorant fools as they probably had to earn a scholarship to get in etc.  

This school was truly disgusting. 

"And your point is? this is all just a game to me, you know that you're below me so act like it or I will crush you myself", I glared at him and shoved my way through past the person who was blocking me. Before I pushed past him I made sure to look at his name tag and remember his name.

"I wouldn't touch him if I was you, his a C class scum", The male whose name was Mark warned me. 

"Its a 7 versus 1, and for your information, I'm also A class. I think you forgot who I am", Mark said with anger evident in his tone. 

I just rolled my eyes and looked down at the kid who was shivering, poor child... 

"Are you okay?", I bent down to meet his eyes. 

His eyes told me he was also scared d of me... It was my status to blame for, his eyes made me want to save him even more. 

"Here let me help you up", I extended my arm to help the kid up. 

Now that we were standing the bell rang, me and the kid were about to take our leave until Mark started shouting. 

"I WAS GOING TO GO EASY ON YOU BECAUSE WE ONCE DATED BUT YOU PUSHED ALL THE WRONG BUTTONS.", he shouted at me. 

Oh, Jesus my sister really had a bad taste in men... I looked back at him in annoyance and gave him a cold stare. 

"I never loved you anyways" 

He had it and he started to walk dangerously close to me, as Mark raised his hands to slap me it felt like time has slowed down, his movements were slow and I could see his hand coming closer. I moved my head backwards making Mark miss the slap, I was not going to hold back anymore. I kicked Marks stomach which made him bend over in pain and that's when I put him in a headlock. 

Marks friends started to come closer to help mark. I release mark from the headlock and pushed him to the ground, his friends, on the other hand, circled around me. I grabbed my bag and swung it around hitting all the boys faces making them groan in pain. I turned around to see the little kid and take him to the school nurse to patch him up when I heard him say. 

"Watch out!"

I turned around and I was met with a fist inches away from my face... 

"You shouldn't be hitting girls. Mark.", It was Hyunjin's voice.

I turned to look at Hyunjin and he gave me a cheeky smile before he threw a punch at Mark. 

"Did I look cool just then?", Hyunjin became soft as he talked to me. 

I looked at him in the eyes and just walked back to the kid and I continued walking to the nurse's office with him. I sat the kid down on one of the chair waiting for the nurse to bring some medication. I looked down at the kid and saw his name badge. 

'Yang Jeong-in' 

"Yang Jeong-in huh", I murmured, looking at the kid who didn't dare to lift his face and meet my eyes. 

I blew my cover completely off today so I decided to leave him there and go back to class.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!", I heard the kid shout which made me smile. 

"Anytime kid", I said and left.