Chapter 24

Five Years later~

We were young, we didn't know much but I had to leave everything behind, I had to disconnect myself from the ones I love to chase after the elusive dream of my goal. It wasn't easy getting to where I was, the endless nights of practising, the countless hours of wearing the torturous heels that only made me bleed. 

Its been five years, a lot has changed... I'm now 22 years old now. I have grown a lot and I miss everyone back at home, I lost contact with nearly everyone including my parents... The long hours of studying and learning I just lost track of everything.

We promised each other that we would keep in touch every day but as the days went on and the work piled on I lost everyone. I tried so hard to keep in contact but this new life that I was building for myself meant that I had to sacrifice everything. 

I want to know how everyone has been but when I tried to call them and it says their number is no longer in use. This was only for Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jeong-in. 

Was it really worth losing the people I love to become a flight attendant? 

Was it worth it all?

My blood, sweat and tears that went into training... was it all worth?

Whether I'm under a delusion created by regret or whether I'm just falling into a fantasy of meeting the people I dreamt of in my dreams... I'll deceive myself this time, there is no going back. I just have to suck it up and move one because I have no time to look back...

Will I be able to go up? 

This is all up in my mind. 

I am able to go up!

(Y/N) POV

I finally graduated from the flight attending school and I got all my qualifications... today was the day of my first ever flight under Korean Airlines. It took me one try but I got the job! I was excited about my first flight after been in the company for a month now... I was finally moving from the Australian branch office to the main headquarters in Korea.

The flight was from Australia to Korea and a morning flight so the plane would leave at 8 am sharp. 

The sound of heels click-clacking echoing throughout the airport gave me chills as I was ready to board on, I was strolling my suitcase and I had my uniform on with my hair neatly put in a bun. In the flight attendant school, my mentor said.

'Always look presentable'

I checked in for the flight and I boarded early because I had to do some prepping, there were rumours going around the plane from flight attendant to another that a celebrity was boarding on... 

"Hey, do you know which celebrity is going to be on this flight?", I asked Jihyo which was a friend I made in the flight attendant school and we got the job together. 

"I have no clue, apparently they called this morning telling us... so we have to be super careful because of fans etc. To make it a safe flight", Jihyo replied. 

I kept thinking about who it could be but then I couldn't care less if they were a celebrity because they're just human and I will treat them like any other passenger. They do not get any special treatment because they are famous, I swear I will rip them a new one if they are arrogant. 

All the prep was done and it was time for the passengers to board, I stood by the door that the passengers came in from greeting them as they board on. 

"Welcome to Korean Airlines please enjoy your flight", I said and bowed, as I lifted my head my eyes caught a group of nine guys dressed in a black hoodie and with face masks on. My eyes landed on someone and it looked familiar but I just shrugged it off because I couldn't tell who they were because of the hoodie and mask.