Chapter 10

Seungmin's POV

I saw (Y/N), I thought I was hallucinating because I missed her so much and I wanted to see her. But I wasn't a hallucination because I could hear her screams loud and clear. I kept running and running closer to her, I felt a pang in my heart as I saw another guy with her helping her out. 

Who is he?

(Y/N) POV

Seungmin removed the girls from me and stood between us, I could see his face clearly it was the same face I missed so much. His face had anger written all over it as if he was about to burst anytime soon. 

"What do you think you're doing?", Seungmin calmly asked the principle's daughter, he knew she wouldn't be able to do anything towards him. 

"She started it", She annoying pointed at me, I just rolled my eye. 

Hyunjin just scoffed at her statement. 

"That's really funny I saw everything", Hyunjin intimidated her.

"Seungmin you believe me right... I would never tell you a lie unlike this bitch called (Y/N). She even lied to that guy over there saying her name was (Y/S/N).", she threw me under the bus. 

I took out my ID once again and showed Seungmin.

"For the last time, I'm not my twin sister! I'm not that weakling that doesn't fight back or is poor!", I yelled showing my dominant side. 

"This can't be...", She acted dramatically.

"Then where is she?", she spat.

"How is that information beneficial to you?", I bluntly said. 

"I thought she was here and I came to visit but I was stopped by you", I got a little angry.

I turned to Seungmin and looked him dead in the eyes.

"You look like you know where my sister is", I lied as I asked because I was right in front of him.

"I'm sorry... she left a month ago and never came back", Seungmin started to tear up and he hung his head low.

"Seungmin don't listen to her! That is her, that is (Y/N) nothing bad happened to her... I'm not the reason why she left, please believe me. That I-ID is fake, she's making this up!", she begged. 

"You can't fake a school ID at our school, you should know how much this ID costs before you dismiss it", Hyunjin scolded her. 

"I'm not lying I swear Seungmin, it's so obvious that it's (Y/N)"

 "When have I ever believed you?", Seungmin scoffed and pushed her away and turned to me  

I looked him in the eyes and his eyes looked like they were just seconds away from becoming a teary mess. His body crashed into me with a huge hug and kept saying how much he missed me.

"I know that you're (Y/N)'s sister but I miss her so much, I'm sorry...", Seungmin cried into my shoulders. 

"I'm sorry Seungmin... I'm sorry", I thought to myself as I patted his back while he cried. 

"Okay that's enough", Hyunjin separated me and Seungmin. 

"This is (Y/S/N) not (Y/N) go cry into someone else's shoulder", Hyunjin said standing in between me and Seungmin.

There was awkward silence between all of us. 

"Are you sure you're not (Y/N), I know you already proved you're not (Y/N) but you look so familiar almost identical to (Y/N)..."