Chapter 41

(Y/N) POV

"Why are you following me?", I asked. 

"Because you seemed a bit spooked and I didn't want you to be alone especially when you going out at this time", Hyunjin replied tapping his watch showing me it was 10:30 pm.

After that we just walked in silence, I didn't know what to say to him or what to talk about. Recently I found out about his 'real' life and who he really was and now I feel the disconnect because all he remembers is the cool, fearless and brave (Y/N) but the reality is now I'm just lane, normal and scared. 

I'm not special anymore... 

"Earth to (Y/N)", Hyunjin said while waving his hand in front of my face trying to snap me out of the small daze I was in. 

"Yeah?"

"So... why are you spooked? did something happen in your apartment, I know for a fact that Jihyo is away for three days? Maybe being alone got you all wound up?"

"I-I... Uh, look the thing is a lot happened to me in Australia and I may have lost that braveness and all the things you remember about me from five years ago but now... I'm just normal", I confessed.

"What do you mean normal, you're anything but normal to me... you're kind of really special to me... and I-I uh... my heart...", Hyunjin shyly confessed turning a light shade of red as he looks down. 

"Look who's acting all shy right now, aren't you meant to be the big buff man protecting the innocent girl", I teased pinching his red-hot cheeks. 

We finally arrived at the supermarket and Hyunjin bolted to the trollies and grabbed one before I could and started pushing it along waving at me to hurry up. 

"You know I can push a trolly, I'm not that weak"

"I never said you were weak, I just want to do this for you... you know like in the K-k dramas...", Hyunjin stuttered towards the end. 

I remembered in high school he though that K-dramas were stupid and was against me watching with Jeong-in.  

Third person POV

Little did (Y/N) know, Hyunjin after (Y/N) left studied and watched all of (Y/N)'s favourite K-dramas and tried learning off them... for that one day he meets her again he would be prepared to steal her heart. 

(Y/N) POV

"Did you guys eat yet?", I asked

"No, we haven't I think we're just going to starve... you know cuz were still promoting gotta be skinny as ever", Hyunjin tried to keep it positive. 

"So what do you guys like eating?", I asked ignoring what Hyunjin said because I was determined to get some sort of food into their stomachs. 

"(Y/N), did you hear me correctly... the truth is were meant to be on a d-i-e-t", Hyunjin enunciated. 

"Hyunjin I want you to look at me dead in the eyes and tell me if I care or not that you're all on a diet, how can you guys starve, that's not happening on my watch", I told Hyunjin off as I went back to looking at what to buy/ make. 

"Well we like chicken... and pasta and just food in general, Jeong-in is still a bit of a picky eater, doesn't really eat his vegetables... kind of worried about his health", Hyunjin confessed. 

"WHAT JEONG-IN IS STILL A PICKY EATER AFTER ALL THAT WE WENT THROUGH TO MAKE HIM EAT HIS VEGGIES IN HIGHSCHOOL HIS STILL A PICKY EATER, LOOKS LIKE ITS SALAD TONIGHT", I exclaimed in disbelief, Hyunjin and I tried everything to make that kid eat his vegetables and before I left he seemed like he was eating just fine. 

"Well he was fine until you left... he kind of reverted back to his old ways no matter how hard Seungmin and I tried he would barely eat them."

Suddenly I felt really guilty... 

"And please... no salads, something more yummy~", Hyunjin begged. 

"Well I guess its homemade fried chicken and pasta it is tonight"

After shopping Hyunjin and I carried the groceries back to our apartment, well stray kids apartment. I would be holding more bags but Hyunjin would fight me again if I tried taking some off him. As soon as we walked into the apartment the members trickled in to greet Hyunjin like a puppy welcoming their owner. 

The members were all shocked when they saw me with Hyunjin. 

"Who's hungry?", I broke the awkward silence. 

The members just looked at each other not knowing what to answer because they were all on diets... I was worried that they didn't want to eat but the sounds of grumbling stomachs were heard which meant they were starving.

"The stove in my apartment broke down and until the repairmen come I can't cook there so I was wondering if I could use the stove here", I asked politely, I may have looked innocent and polite but I had a devilish plan. 

If they weren't going to say that they were hungry why not make them hungry, I'm pretty sure the smell of food would drive them crazy and maybe consider eating for once. After getting the okay from the members I walked towards the kitchen and put down the groceries with Hyunjin. 

"So Hyunjin you're eating, right? I guess it's just you and me. EATING FRIED CHICKEN", I exclaimed the last part to try and hopefully get Woojin to have dinner with us. 

"Yeah-", Hyunjin was cut off.

"I'm eating", Seungmin cut Hyunjin off mid-sentence in which I replied with an innocent smile for my devilish plan. 

"Good~", I cheerfully said bouncing around the kitchen getting ready to cook. 

I saw other members eyeing the food debating whether they should eat as well or not, I just kept luring them in little by little until they actually decide to eat something. I started off with the chicken, I got out their largest knife and started cutting the whole chicken into pieces such as the drumstick and the ribs, I did this to four whole chicken. I decided to make a lot because I heard from a little birdy named Hyunjin that the whole group loves chicken especially Woojin. 

After I finished prepping the chicken I let it marinate in some buttermilk and set it aside from getting ready to coat the chicken and fry them.  Whilst I had some spare time I started preparing for the creamy pasta. 

After a lot of hard work and many surprise taste tests by Hyunjin and Seungmin, the feast was ready. Everyone gathered around the dinner table eying the food like hungry lions.

"I mean if you're hungry there is always more plates and plenty of food to go around, I mean I can't eat four whole chickens plus this absurd amount of creamy pasta. If I was you I would eat before the chicken becomes cold and soggy and that crunchy, delicious and juiciness all goes away", I tried selling my food to the remain members of Stray Kids while Hyunjin and Seungmin were busy eating their little hearts out. 

"I'm in screw dieting its just a one-time thing... I can't pass up chicken", Woojin confessed and quickly grabbed a plate and started eating. 

"Good~ Now anyone else?", I gave everyone an innocent eye smile. 

In the end everyone ate, which made me feel a whole lot letter knowing I fed these starving children. I was about to take my leave when Hyunjin grabbed a hold of my wrists lightly. 

"Um... I don't know how to say this... but would you like to spend the night here? I mean you clearly can't be on your own... for your safety"

-----------

After this story is finished which is pretty soon I want to start a new one maybe after my exams, I was thinking about writing an emotional story mixed with fantasy/ Virtual reality/ Games... I'm not sure who to make the guy character in this story so it would be appreciated if you guys could give me some suggestions~ you can suggest legit any kpop idol and I could see what I could do.