Chapter 11

(Y/N) POV

"Did you come back for good?", Seungmin looked at me but I could see the sadness in his eyes. 

"I don't know how to answer that..."

We were outside the cafe when he asked, I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to go back on my own or stay here. I don't really know what to do... I have my life back here but I also have my life over in Seoul. 

"Well I know for a fact that I'm staying here for the night because all the bus are cut off", I smiled at Seungmin... I just needed some time to think. 

"What are you talking about we have my car", Hyunjin joined the conversation. 

"Hyunjin I'm going to stay here for the night you should go home and go to school tomorrow, I'm on special leave for the next couple days.", I told Hyunjin

"If you're staying then I'm staying too, what if that girl shows up again and tries something... I can't let that happen.", Hyunjin spoke back.

"You don't need to worry about her because I'm going to be with Seungmin"

"That's a negative I'm still staying, what if he does something to you.", Hyunjin argued back wanting to stay.

"Why would Seungmin do anything to me? I guess you could stay for the night.", I told Hyunjin and he jumped happily. 

"Where are we staying?", Hyunjin asked.

"My old home... the orphanage", I told him.

"Can I spend the night with you too?", Seungmin cutely asked. 

"Of course the birthday boy can stay with us", I happily exclaimed. 

...

We arrived at the orphanage and I gave Seungmin his presents, he was so surprised and he was so happy. I got exactly what he wanted...

We were in bed and we were all going starting to fall asleep when.

"(Y/N)... I know its selfish of me to ask you but can you stay here? or take me with you...", I heard Seungmin cry out. 

What Seungmins aid gave me a great Idea! but I needed it to be morning for my plan to work.  

...

It was the morning and I got up extra early, I made a few phone calls to my parents and my plan was set to go, all I needed was Seungmin's permission and his parent's permission. 

"You're awake?", I asked the Seungmin that was sitting upright on the bed with messy hair and half-open eyes.

"Yeah", He replied in his morning voice rubbing his eyes.

"I got something to ask you... I heard what you said last night and it got me thinking, would you like to come back to Seoul with me?", I asked the half awake Seungmin. 

Seungmin's eyes opened wide as I asked him.

"Wait are you serious? where am I going to stay... what about school?", he asked as I could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Well you're going to be living with me and school guess what you can come to my school!", I happily exclaimed. 

"Wait seriously", Seungmin smiled and gave me a bear hug. 

"WAIT, WHAT? SEUNGMINS GOING TO BE LIVING WITH YOU?", I heard Hyunjin shout and stand straight up from his sleeping position.

"Look who has been eavesdropping on us", I said as Seungmin was still hugging me like a koala. 

"N-no I wasn't eavesdropping... I just happened to hear the last bit.", Hyunjin stuttered shyly. 

"Well, it's true if Seungmin says yes everything is organised so he can come with us to Seoul.", I told Hyunjin who was still in shock.

"Of course it's a yes", Seungmin said.

"Oi kid, don't you need to ask your parents about this big move", Hyunjin suddenly interrupted us. 

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that I have already spoken to your parents Seungmin there all on board... they said yes!"

I heard Hyunjin sigh out loud as he lost. 

"When are we going to Seoul?", Seungmin asked.

"Today." 

"Let me get packing", Seungmin got off me and rushed towards the door.

"You know we have all day so take your time and take when packing, also take your time saying goodbye to your parents!", I shouted at the running Seungmin and he gave me the thumbs up.

Then I got a text from him.

Seungmin: I'll call you when I'm ready~

I smiled at his text and then I felt someone staring at me and I was right it was Hyunjin.

"What do you want to do today?", I asked him looking him directly in the eye smiling. 

"Ummm I-I want to look around this area, you know since it's your hometown and all...", Hyunjin stuttered and shyly retreated. 

"Okay, then a tour it is! get ready we're going to get going soon", I told Hyunjin and he bolted into the bathroom to get ready. 

"Cute", I mumbled to myself.