Chapter 9

(Y/N) POV

It was a month later, Hyunjin and I got very close and also we adopted Jeong-in... into our little friend group. During the month I kept a low profile because I had to live like my sister but in front of Hyunjin I was being myself. Sometimes he would get suspicious like when I enjoyed foods that my sister completely hated, and actually paying attention in class. There were loads of times that he almost caught me... 

The biggest give away was my handwriting apparently, it was completely different to how my sister wrote. I had to do things carefully as I was always on the alert for Hyunjin if the school knew who I really was then things would go downhill really quickly. 

During that month I kept thinking of ways I could contact Seungmin... I felt so guilty about how I left him. Even though this chaos I still remembered it was Seungmins birthday in two days, that's when I made up my mind to go visit Seungmin back home. My parents allowed the trip but they were worried that I might get hurt but I reassured them that I wouldn't. 

I picked out an outfit that I was going to wear when I go visit Seungmin, it was closer to my sense of style when I lived back there... not all these designer clothes... I also bought Seungmin gifts, things he always wanted. I put them in my backpack and I patiently waited for two more days to pass. 

....

It was finally the day of Seungmin's birthday visit, I got ready super early so I could catch the morning bus. 

Seungmin's POV

It was my birthday today but it felt empty... maybe because (Y/N) wasn't here, I really do miss her. Every day I pray that she comes back and surprises me and tells me it was all just a bad dream but when I face the reality that wasn't the case. I keep thinking about what happened to her. why did she leave so suddenly? why hasn't she contacted me yet... 

Hyunjin's POV

I got up super early today because I wanted to walk with (Y/S/N) to school, I got ready and left early because I was scared that I might miss her. I parked my car near her house and started to walk up the small hill, I saw (Y/S/N) leaving her house but not in school uniform. She was wearing something I have never seen her wear, it looked like she bought the whole outfit at a dollar store... it looked cheap. Really cheap, but she looked extremely happy and comfortable in those clothes.  

She skipped happily to the bus stop and sat down I kept my eye on her in case something happens. But nothing out of the ordinary happened... she got on the 4419 which goes all the way to the countryside. I quickly ran to my car and started to follow the bus the (Y/S/N) rode. 

I didn't care about school, all I cared about was why (Y/S/N) was on her way to the countryside. I was also a little worried about her and wanted to be there if anything happened to her. 

(Y/N) POV

I was on the bus 4419 and I put in my earphones and listen to music while staring out into the distance. In no time I was back home... it felt like I turned back time... it felt awfully nostalgic to me even though it had only been one month since I was last here. I got off the bus and started to walk towards the orphanage to drop off Seungmin's presents. I was planning on giving them after I gave him a surprise visit.

Hyunjin's POV

Why is (Y/S/N) getting off here? it was in the countryside... I kept following her after parking the car and she stopped by an orphanage. Why did she stop by an orphanage? I asked myself. After dropping her backpack off at the orphanage she started walking again. I made sure I tailed her but secretly so she doesn't find out.

(Y/N) POV

I walked towards my old school and memories started to flood back of Seungmin... I really did miss him and I do miss him. When I arrived it seemed like students were still arriving at school, I entered school grounds to find Seungmin. I was halfway across to the main building when I was suddenly stopped.

"Look who came crawling back", I remembered that nasty venom like voice... it was the principle's daughter.

"Didn't my daddy get rid of you? how do you have the nerves to come back!", she started to yell, I just looked down and gripped my fists. 

I was raised to not retaliate, I knew better than to go and start fights. 

"Answer me why are you BACK!", she yelled while pushing me after every word she said. 

"We had Seungmin to ourselves because your nasty ass wasn't here, you see how much inconvenience you cause everyone around you."

I swallowed hard because I didn't want to make a big deal out of this situation and inflate it so I took the abuse. 

"Did we not make it clear we don't want you near us better yet alive". I was holding back a single tear, not because of her words but because I pity myself for going through this.

Back in Seoul no one dared to mess with me but here... I'm a nobody, I'm just a punching bag for the 'rich people'. What they don't know is I am richer than all of them combined and leaps and bounds over that.

"JUST LOOKING AT YOUR FACE ANNOYS ME, IT MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT AND JUST KILL YOU! YOU'RE THE REASON WHY SEUNGMIN DIDN'T DATE ME, YOU'RE THE REASON WHY SEUNGMIN DOESN'T LIKE ME", She yelled and slapped me across my face. 

I stood still because I was stupid, I could have slapped her back... If I was acting like my sister I would have slapped her back and more. She raised her hand to slap me again and I was just waiting for my patients to be tested. I closed my eyes and clenched my fists. 

"That's quite enough", I heard Hyunjin's voice coming from my right ear. 

I quickly opened my eyes and looked beside me and it was Hyunjin in the flesh wearing our school uniform. 

"Now could you kindly apologise to (Y/S/N) or else, I will break this wrist of yours", his killer eye smile was wicked it had anger seeping out of it. 

"Ha, you think she is (Y/S/N). She must have fooled you good, shes just a nobody named (Y/N) who her parents didn't love enough to keep her. Shes poor! She's worthless!"

I heard the principles daughter scream as I saw veins forming on Hyunjins arms, as he applied pressure to her wrists. She started screaming trying to make Hyunjin let go of her wrists, I wasn't the type to fight fire with fire so I used my Taekwondo skills to disconnected Hyunjin's hand. 

"Hyunjin stop", I scolded him. 

"How could I stop when they treat you like garbage", he answered back. 

"It doesn't matt-", I was cut off by another slap on my face. 

"STOP ACTING HIGH AND MIGHTY, YOU'RE BELOW US HOW DARE YOU EVEN. WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO SEUNGMIN YOU HEARTLESS SNAKE!", The last part about Seungmin struck me right in the heart.

I didn't back down I shot up and gave her a deadly glare, as I put on my sister act. 

"You're the cold heartless snake, I'm actually here visiting my twin sister! you're the poor worthless birch. Take a good look at me from head to toe, you know how much this is? how dare you put your filthy hands on this vintage clothing", I pushed her back as she stumbled back onto the ground. 

"I have more money then all of you combined, so you better stop acting like princesses before I shut this school down for good and your daddy will become poor and you will be living in the streets', I intimidated her. 

I stuck up my school ID and showed it to her and her face cracked as she saw that I was really (Y/S/N). 

"Now is this how you have been treating my sister all this time?", I glared at her. 

"No please it was just this time", she begged but at the end, she smirked.

The principles daughter and her friends started to pull my hair and hitting me while Hyunjin tried his best to get them from me. 

"What's going on here?", I heard Seungmins honey-like voice, and that's when I finally shed the tear... I missed him.