Chapter 29

2 days later~

(Y/N) POV

It was two days after Jihyo got the tickets to the Stray Kids concert. A lot happened in the two days... I went and visited my parents and also Jihyo and I moved into our 'upgraded' place which was no joke, it was literally a penthouse apartment! 

We had neighbours too but and it was only us on the penthouse level, Jihyo and I haven't seen them at all but we know that people live there because in the middle of the night we could hear them entering and leaving their house. We tried talking to them and saying our greetings but every time we tried they weren't home.

It was 9 am in the morning and Jihyo woke me up extremely early so we could go to Gangnam Station and waste our hard earned money and buy albums. I just wore a pastel blue off the shoulder dress with a sash bag and let my hair loose. 

We arrived at the album seller at 10 am sharp, which I thought was stupid because the shop wasn't going to open until 11 am. But when we got there and stood in line I quickly came to a realisation I was going to have to fight for these albums because when those doors open and all hell breaks loose its every woman to themselves. 

...

The door finally opened and Jihyo ran in there as girls started to push along trying to fit into the door. Since I was such a good friend and really wanted to let Jihyo have this experience I barged into the shop as well pushing school girls aside. I swallowed a rock size of my pride as I stuck out like a sore thumb pushing these school girls and fighting to grab as many albums as possible. As Jihyo and I filled up our shopping bags with as many albums as we could we made our way to the cash register. 

In total, we ended up buying 87 albums. I looked at my currently suffering bank account as all my hard earnt part-time job money went down the drain. But I wasn't too sad because Jihyo was really happy. 

"You did well soldier", Jihyo saluted me, which made me laugh.

"Yes sir", I saluted back. 

"Time to go to the next war zone", She informed me still acting like a commander. 

"Wait, what?"

"The next war zone is the concert lines, you dummy", she broke her character. 

"But first let's go back home and open these albums and enter into that stupid draw", I said and Jihyo agreed.

I smiled from ear to ear as I opened the albums and seeing Hyunjins and Seungmin's photo cards and album pictures.

"Looks like someones a little red", Jihyo teased. 

I didn't even realise that I was blushed while looking at the pictures of stray kids. 

"It's normal chill, you don't need to look that shocked", Jihyo teased again. 

We entered the draw 87 times, and I cried 87 times as each album cost $20. I mentally cursed say if we don't get at least one invite I would destroy JYP himself.

We packed up and looked at the announcement date which was tonight, where they announce the winners of the competition. 

...

We arrived at the concert area after eating lunch and we were amazed at the line, we were so lucky that we got seats because it looked like some of these girls camped out here. Jihyo and I just stood in line for the seated area as Stray kids songs blasted through the speaks. 

It was my first time at a concert like this so I was amazed at people who were selling merchandise, giving out free banners. Obviously, I got Seungmin's and Hyunjins as Jihyo got one of each. 

"You're so greedy how could you love all of them just pick one or two", I teased.

"Nope I can take all nine if you know what I mean", Jihyo smirked and bursting out into a fit of laughter with me. 

"You whore, there are kids around us", I joked. 

....

Time flew by as we waited in line and when the clock struck 7 pm the doors opened and world war three the stray kid's fan edition happened. As screaming, pushing, fighting and cursing broke out between the fangirls. Wait aren't they meant to be little teen girls... why are they so scary! 

Jihyo and I made it in without causing a scene unlike some of these girls, we quickly found our seats and sat down waiting for the concert to start. 

When stray kids went on stage everybody started screaming including me as Jihyo and I let loose and started fangirling. Music play and they dance, everyone either sang along, danced along or just screamed like what Jihyo and I did. 

"YOU STOLE ALL MY MONEY!", I screamed.

Within 2 and half hours the concert came to an end, it was one experience that I would never forget... 

As Jihyo and I walked out of the concert hall out stomachs started growling as we looked at each other and as if we could read each other's mind. 

"Hungry?"

"Hungry"

We both came to an agreement that we were going to go to a hot pot restaurant because it was good and relatively close. 

As we arrived at the hot pot restaurant we were served and within minutes Jihyo and I started eating. My hair kept getting in the way so I got a Hyunjin banner scarf and used it to cover my forehead and tie it around my hair. It looked really weird because Hyunjins face was printed onto my forehead, well that's what it looked like. But I didn't care, all I cared about was the food. 

Jihyo and I were too busy eating that we didn't notice a group of people entering the restaurant...