77: another prank

Request: hickey prank on (y/n). Sebastian pranks her on her channel.

⤵️⤵️⤵️

"Okay, um, how do I start this?"

The camera lens comes off with a "pop", to see a confused looking Sebastian.

"Okay, cool."

He fumbles around with it some more before finally settling down.

"Hello, (y/n)'s fans. I'm Sebastian, her boyfriend. And I stole her camera while she's filming some scenes to prank her."

He stands up, and grabs the camera.

"I wanna do a hickey prank, so I'm heading to our makeup artist to see if they can hook me up with something."

***

A couple hours later, you finish filming. Tired, you head back to your trailer, anxious to see your boyfriend, who had the day off.

You swing the door open, and step inside, closing it behind you.

Sebastian is sitting on a chair, playing on his phone. What you don't know is that he's actually recording and your camera is hiding somewhere in the room as well.

"Hey, babe.." you say.

He doesn't speak, but still messes with his phone.

"Are you not gonna speak?" You ask, annoyed with his attitude.

He shrugs.

You walk over to him, and gasp at the sight of a huge hickey on the side of his neck.

"What the hell is that!" You yell. "You're cheating on me? Sebastian! Can you not speak?"

He chuckles.

"Really? All you can do is laugh? You're breaking me apart and that's all you have the nerve to do?"

He stands up, showing you his phone.

"It's a prank! Calm down! I would never actually cheat on you!"

He stops recording on his phone, letting your camera do the rest of it.

He walks up to you and wraps his arms around you.

"Someone thought it would make a good video for me to prank you on your own channel... I would never purposely hurt you, doll. I could never do such a thing, I promise. I love you too much to do that."

You sigh, hugging him back. "Don't scare me like that!"

Sebastian smiles and apologizes. He goes over and grabs your camera, and the two of you do a quick outro before heading out to meet the rest of the cast for dinner.

This was so bad but I almost forgot to update oops.

-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And please leave some requests or ideas in the comments! Anything helps! It can even be a dialogue prompt or something 😛