164: Quarantine Things

We're bored in the house and we're in the house bored... so here ya go :)

At first, quarantine sucked. You felt like there wasn't anything to do. You just sat around all day and did absolutely nothing.

And then Sebastian started getting ideas for the two of you to do. It started with a pillow fort and nerf guns. And then it turned into puzzles. And now the two of you have started a book club.

"So, in conclusion, I still have no idea what this story means.." Sebastian ends his little book report with a chuckle.

"We literally read Harry Potter, how do you not understand?" You laugh. "Why don't we just watch the movies instead?"

And now the two of you have watching marathons everyday. It's not just movies, but binge watching tv too.

You've seen every Harry Potter movie, all the marvel movies, the entirety of Supernatural and now you're on Criminal Minds.

"I'm in love with Derek Morgan," you state, tossing a piece of popcorn into your mouth.

"I figured you'd go for Spencer Reid," Sebastian laughs.

"He's pretty cute and dorky, but Morgan is just... whew."

"But nothing compared to me, right?"

"Sure, pretty boy."

Sorry for the short update.. finals have kicked my butt and I've actually been binge watching criminal minds. :) I'm only on season 2 so no spoilers, please ❤️❤️

-ry