84: body language

Request: Can you do a seb x mute!reader who is super shy and chooses not to talk? ❤️
(Words in italics are going to be your thoughts) 

⤵️⤵️⤵️

"(Y/n), will you please go get Sebastian? He was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago!" Your father, Anthony Russo, asks you.

You nod and make your way to Sebastian's trailer.

Once you knock on the door, it doesn't take long for it to open.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Leave me alone for two seconds, please!" He yells.

You flinch when he yells.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I though-" Seb says. "Sorry."

You don't say anything, but just shrug. 

It's okay... But I won't tell you that.

'Did I do something wrong?' Sebastian thinks.

You follow Sebastian back to set, and then go stand next to your dad. 

***

You've avoided Sebastian for the past two weeks. Ever since that day at the trailer. 

You have nothing against him, but you can't explain that to him. 

The thing is... yo're shy. When you were younger, you had a stutter that your speech teacher said would most likely go away when you grew up. You still had a small one when you were in high school, and you were bullied because of it. Now, at age 26, you're shy. And you don't talk. You hate to speak, even though the stutter is now nonexistent. 

"(y/n), is it?" you hear a voice from behind you.

You turn around to see Sebastian. 

You don't say anything, instead you give a small wave.

"Hello..." he smiles. "I see that you don't talk much..."

You nod. 

That's not very hard to figure out.

"I think you're cool..." he laughs. "This might sound weird... But I've been watching you these last couple weeks... To try and figure out how to talk to you."

You don't know anything.

You raise your eyebrows, surprised at his comment. 

"You communicate through body language. Like now, you're surprised. I know you shrug when you mean 'okay'. You run your fingers through your hair when you're frustrated. You pick at your nails when you're nervous."

Okay. Maybe he knows more about me that I thought. 

"I'd like to know more about you..." he says. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone. 

He hands it to you. "Here, put your number in? Maybe we can text or something? Wow, I sound like a teenager.."

You smile, almost laughing. 

That was close...

***

You and Sebastian have texted for months now. 

You really like him, but you've literally never spoken a word to him.

The two of you are sitting on the small couch in his trailer, when you send him a text.

Text to Seb: I need to tell you something. 

Sebastian looks from his phone to you.

Text from Seb: What is it?

You sigh. "I like you..." 

Sebastian's eyes widen. "The first thing you actually say to me is that... I'm proud of you..."

He stands up, pulling you with him. He wraps his arms around you. 

"I like you as well, (y/n)..." he whispers. 

You break the hug. You look up at him, your eyes moving from his eyes to his lips.

You decide it's now or never. And you close the gap between you, pressing your lips against his. 

I wanted this to be different... But this is what I wrote... 

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some requests in the comments or pm them to me! Anything helps!