107: court

Part two of baby mama drama ✌️

It's been a couple weeks since the incident at the baby's birthday party. You haven't heard anything from the birth mother. 

Just when you thought everything was going okay, there comes a knock upon your front door.

"Are you (f/n) (l/n) or Sebastian Stan?" 

"Yes, why do you ask?" 

You're nervous because you have a feeling why these guys are here.

The taller man hands you an envelope. "We will see you next Wednesday at 9." 

They don't say anything else, but they turn around and walk away.

You look at the envelope that is now in your hands. 

"Seb? I think we have an issue." 

You walk into the living room, where Sebastian is sitting. 

You hand him the envelope.

He rips it open, and sees the subpoena requesting to see the two of you in court. 

"She actually did it. I can't believe she actually did it," his voice is shaking. 

You sigh and sit down next to him.

"You know that she can't take him/her back, right? You have sole custody of the child, which was court ordered. She has no rights."

"I know...but I don't want to lose my baby.."

***

"So, Miss (whatever name you gave the baby mama), you want rights to see this child. Is that correct?" the judge asks.

"Yes, your honor." 

"Well, according to our records, Sebastian has sole custody, meaning you have nothing to do with the child. You gave them up and gave Sebastian the full rights to the child. There is nothing we can do here." 

"There has to be something!" she cries.

"I'm sorry. This meeting is adjourned." 

You turn to Sebastian, who has tears in his eyes.

"How would you feel about me adopting him/her?" you ask. 

"What?"

"I'm asking you if I can adopt your child. And actually be their mother.."

Sebastian smiles, wrapping his arms around you.

"I want nothing more than that... Of course, (y/n)." 

this was bad and the ending is worse than that..... oops

--ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think!