130:Stress Free Movie Night

Idea from Gummybear1178

It's been a long and stressful week for you. On Monday, your car broke down. Tuesday, you ripped your favorite pair of jeans. Wednesday, you had to go into work even though you were supposed to be off. Thursday, you couldn't sleep. And now today, Friday, all the customers you served had an attitude with you.

You feel like crying when you park in your driveway. You lay your head on the steering wheel, trying to take deep breaths before you have a breakdown.

You grab your things and get out of the car, slamming the door shut.

Once you enter the house, you hang your bag up behind the door and slip off your shoes.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah, it's me.."

"Come to our room!"

You walk up the stairs and head to the last door on the right, your bedroom. You push the slightly opened door, making it open wider. You see Sebastian standing there, with a onesie on.

"What the hell are you wearing?" You giggle.

Sebastian laughs as well before replying, "You have one too! Let's have a movie night... A stress free one."

You let out a sigh of relief. "Yes, please. This is what I need after the week I've had."

You quickly change clothes and head down to the family room to see that Sebastian has made a pallet out of blankets in the floor. There's all your favorite snacks and movies laying out as well.

"WINTER SOLDIER, WINTER SOLDIER!" You tell when Sebastian asks what you want to watch first.

"Okay, jeez!" He chuckles as he plays the movie.

You cuddle into Sebastian's side and grab a box of you favorite movie candy.

"Thanks, love. I needed this..."

"Anything for you... I hate when you stress yourself out like this."

You pop a piece of candy into your mouth and turn your attention back to the movie.

Now, you and Sebastian have a tradition of stress free movie nights when either of you have a bad week.

I hope this was okay 😅 part three of Baby Barnes/The Snap should be the next chapter😛

-ry