175: I'm A Witch

Part two of Coffee Shop

A month into their relationship was the first time Sebastian almost caught (y/n).

She freaked out, of course. The biggest panic attack she's ever had.

"He can't know, he can't know..." she muttered over and over again after she kicked Sebastian out of her house.

She had just cast an easy spell, one to clean her dishes; the one chore she hates. And then Sebastian showed up to her house without a warning.

Sebastian wanted to give her flowers, but couldn't wait until their date that night. So he thought that he would go surprise her. He was confused, to say the least. He thought she would be happy, they were her favorite.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

"No, but I need to be alone right now. I'll see you tonight."

*****

The second time he almost caught her was the next week. She was trying to perfect a potion. One that would help her control her magic.

Sebastian saw the boiling pot and saw her drop a mysterious glowing liquid in. That's when he knew she was lying about something. She was hiding something from him. But he didn't want to push it. He wanted this to last. So he let it go.

Little did he know that (y/n) was freaking out about the fact that she's so careless around him.

"You know what?" She says to herself. "Screw the family tradition. I don't want to marry a witch. I want him, and only him."

She grabs her things and rushes out her door to find Sebastian in his rented home.

"We need to talk," she says as he opens the door.

Sebastian lets her inside and she sighs once she sits down on the sofa.

"I know you're hiding something from me and I want you to know that you can trust me."

"I do trust you, Seb. This secret has been in my family for many generations..." she says. "I'm a witch. So are my parents and their parents and so on. I've tried to keep this a secret for your safety, but I'm tired of lying to you."

Sebastian sighs. "I thought you were going to tell me that you're a vampire or something." He laughs. "I can handle a witch... but a vampire, not so much."

(Y/n) giggles. "Shut up... but you're not mad?"

"How could I be mad? You were trying to stand by your family and I respect that. I wouldn't want to take that from you. I love you."

She smiles. "I love you too..."

"So, theoretical question.... If we had kids, would they also be witches or?"

I'm sorry this was so crappy. I'm not in a good headspace right now. Love you guys

-ry