51: coffee stain

I found this gif on Google, so credit to whoever made it! ❤️❤️

⤵️⤵️⤵️

"You recently asked your girlfriend, (y/n) to marry you. Congrats to you both! Tell us more about the day of your first meeting!" the interviewer says.

Sebastian chuckles, thinking about that weird but life changing day.

***

Sebastian walks into the familiar coffee shop, ready to feel the caffeine flow through his veins.

He then crashes into someone, scolding hot coffee staining his white tee shirt.

"Oh my... I'm so sorry... Here, let me help..." a female voice says frantically. She starts dabbing a napkin on his shirt, desperately trying to get some of the coffee out.

"Hey, don't worry about the shirt! It's partially my fault..." he tries to explain.

She smiles. "How can I make it up to you? Can I buy you something? Like coffee, or a new shirt?" she giggles.

Sebastian smiles back at her. "Coffee sounds good."

The girl quickly nods, and walks up to the counter. A few minutes later, she finds Sebastian sitting at a table in the corner of the small shop.

She hands it to him, and he mumbles a quick thanks.

"Want to sit?" he asks. She sets her cup down on the wooden table and pulls the seat out to sit.

"I'm (y/n), by the way..."

"Sebastian..."

She smiles yet again, and reaches into her pocket. She pulls out a little notebook, and scribbles down something. She rips the paper out, handing to Sebastian.

"Well, Sebastian, why don't you give me a call sometime? Maybe we can accidentally see each other here again sometimes soon..."

With that, (y/n) stands up and leaves Sebastian with a smirk on her face.

***

"So, yeah, that's how we met... I feel like it was in that moment when I knew she was the one for me. It's like she knew that was going to happen. It was smooth and I couldn't just let her walk out of my life..." Seb explains.

The interviewer laughs. "How long did it take for you to call her?"

"I think I called her later that night, actually. And we met for coffee a few days later. After about a couple months, I asked her out on a real date, and it pretty much led us to here."

"Well, congrats again. We wish you and (y/n) a long and happy life together."

I thought this was pretty cute :)

-ry❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And don't hesitate to request something! I want to write what you guys want to read!😛