162: Make It Right

Part two of Who— get ready cause I don't know how my mind went here

It's been a while. At least a month. But it feels longer.

You never wanted to end things with Sebastian. But you knew that things would never be like they used to. Not unless he changed.

Sebastian started to go out with friends every night. He would stay out late and by the time he got home, you'd be asleep. During the day, he would go to the gym and workout or lock himself in his office and work. You rarely saw him and the times you did, the two of you were fighting.

"Come on, (y/nn)! If you're this hurt, you know that something can be done to fix the relationship..." Anthony Mackie thinks that he is the KING of fixing relationships. Especially when it deals with you and Sebastian.

"I'm not sure about that, Anthony... In the last couple months of the relationship, he never tried. It was like he was scared to say anything..." you say. "I didn't even know how to ask him what was wrong because I didn't want him to blow up at me."

"Can I talk to him?"

*****

"Sebastian, I have a question for you and I need you to answer honestly," Anthony says.

Sebastian tilts his head with confusion and then nods.

"Why did you always act mad at (y/n)? She told me something yesterday and it's not sitting well with me."

"What did she say?"

"She said she was nervous to ask you certain questions because she thought you'd blow your top."

Sebastian frowns. "I would never get mad without perfect reason... You know that, Mackie."

"I don't get it, then..."

"She was in a relationship... one that went south... I wonder if she thought I was doing the same thing? I never wanted her to feel unsafe around me. I love her so much. Too much for my own good. I would never hurt her, not like he did."

Anthony jaw drops. You never told anyone about your ex, other than Sebastian, of course. Your family knew as well, only because they saw the bruises on your body.

"Go get her back... Please.. we're all miserable," Anthony says.

*****

Sebastian waits a while before making the trip to your house. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know if you would even come back.

"Sebastian?" You say once you open the door. "What are you doing here?"

"I think we made a mistake.. and I'm here to make it right."