93: Valentine

Request: Can you make one where it's Valentine's Day and seb acts like he forgets and the reader is sad and then seb tells the reader the truth and he makes it up to the reader?

⤵️⤵️⤵️

It's the day he hates the most. But the one you love.

Valentine's Day. The day where guys have to do something sweet for their girlfriends, or it's over. The day that love feels so fake.

Sebastian didn't think he would be home on this holiday, so he didn't plan for anything.

You are upset by his actions.

You got so excited when Sebastian said that he would be home coming home on the twelfth.

You lover Valentine's Day. Not because of why everyone else does, but because it's another reason to spend time with your boyfriend. An excuse to be around him.

But today, something feels different.

Sebastian has locked himself inside his office, and hang has not spoken a word to you all day.

"Sebastian?" you say, knocking on the cool, wood door.

" What do you need?" he asked roughly.

"No-nothing. Nevermind."

Sebastian feel bad for doing this, but he doesn't feel like he's creative enough to do something cute for you. You're always showing him cute things that happened to your friends, and he's scared that he can't live up to your expectations.

You make your way down to the kitchen. You open the freezer, grabbing a tub of ice cream.

This is what you were going to do for the rest of the day. Eat ice cream and watch your favorite movies.

After watching a couple, you hear his door open.

"Sebby?"

You hear a sigh, like one who really didn't want you to notice.

As his footsteps grow louder, you push yourself into a sitting position.

"What is it, doll?" he doesn't make eye contact.

"Why have you been ignoring me? On Valentine's Day of all days!"

Sebastian walks over and sits next to you.

" I didn't have anything planned for you." he quietly confesses.

You giggle.

"It's not funny, (y/n)! You love this day so much, and now I've ruined it!"

You grab his hand. "Seb, I don't want something big. I just want to spend time with you."

" I'm sorry..."

"Just stay in here with me, and watch some movies, and we'll be good."

He smiles. " sounds good to me."

this was a cute request

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some requests in the comments or pm them to me! Anything helps! 😛