23:photoshoot

Sebastian finally asked you to come to one of his photo shoots with him, and you happy accepted his offer

Sebastian finally asked you to come to one of his photo shoots with him, and you happy accepted his offer. On your way out of your shared apartment, you grab your vlogging camera without him noticing.

You start recording. "Hey guys," you wave to the camera. "I'm with seb today, watching people take photos of him... and I wanted to show you how good he looks..."

You turn the camera around to show your boyfriend posing for a picture. "Damnnnnn..." you whisper. "He's so beautiful.."

Sebastian's eyes dart over to where you are standing. "(Y/n)? What the heck are you doing?" He smirks.

"Um, nothing... I'm definitely not vlogging how damn good you look..." you stutter.

Sebastian smiles at you as the photographer takes one last picture.

He walks over to you and starts talking to the camera. "My girlfriend is a weirdo."

He wraps his arms around you, and quickly kisses your forehead.

You turn the camera around to show yourself again. "I'm not a weirdo... I just love my boyfriend... okay, well, I guess that's it for this vlog.. see you next time!"

"Bye!" Sebastian says for you.

You turn off the camera as you and Sebastian start walking back to your car.

Someone asked for more vlogger!reader concepts soooooo

-ry ❤️